Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Der Gillster

Good funny youtube channels to sub to?

Okay, one thing I like about doomers is that they usually pay attention to what is going on and are willing to delve deep into something. At least from my experience.

One question I have is what are favorite channels to sub to for something funny, news, or gaming and especially computer hardware/software related?

My channels are Cinemassacre, TVFilthyFrank, EgoRaptor and penguinz0.

Anymore suggestions you guys have for me?

I love the Filthy Frank show for it's insane humour but when it comes to gaming I only visit youtuber KieranMFilms. Been watching his videos since 2010 and he's always been a no-bullshit ranter. He says things how they are. He isn't influenced by fame or popularity (only has like 16,000 subscribers) but he's hilarious and tears apart so called "famous" youtubers and exposes the gimmicks they use to gain viewership money. He doesn't post videos as often as he used to though but he has a fair share of truly gem rants. Plus he genuinely loves games and he's entertaining to watch in general, whether he's playing them or not. Although I'm not sure this kind of gaming channel is what you're looking for. You seem to like the pure comedians more.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmKiuoBPgsg

DidYouKNowGaming and JonTronShow are both pretty funny and informtive on gaming. Theres also SuperBunnyhop, though I've only seen a couple of his videos, his monotone-yet-hilarious presentation tends to give me a good chuckle.

Pewdiepie, Markiplier...

Only joking, I would say Lowtax (if you can stand shmorky's very unfortunate voice) although he is a little bit inactive.

I would also add retsupurae there too.

And me, every one likes my stuff

Spoiler

lies, nobody likes my shit and this was a joke, a bad one.

EDIT: Oh and Deimoscomablack, I love those crap wad videos.

So this is shameless plugging, but I have a sketch comedy show on YouTube, called RUTV (pronounced Are-Yoo-Tee-Vee) that has actually been going strong for eight years. If you're into surreal/absurdist/low budget/dark comedy, you might dig it.

youtube.com/rutvonline

Totalbiscuit and Failarmy. BigMacDavis too, but he disappeared.

Oh yeah wtf, I should shamelessly plug as well: https://www.youtube.com/user/FacePlant92/

There's a few funny videos - Some dumb but funny old YTPs and that, but it's mostly obscure/pirate/bootleg oldschool gaming related stuff, and some DOOM of course. You might get some enjoyment from it!

GoatLord said:

So this is shameless plugging, but I have a sketch comedy show on YouTube, called RUTV (pronounced Are-Yoo-Tee-Vee) that has actually been going strong for eight years.

This is actually really entertaining, at least to me. I liked the channel trailer, you earned another sub man.

Noiser said:

MS-DOS viruses are funny. Principally if you watch them... safely.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqbkm47qBxDj-P3lI9voIAw

Hooray, thank you for reuniting me with this channel!

mrthejoshmon said:

Lowtax

If only he was still doing Gaming Garbage and livestreams. His disdain/contempt for 'popular' Let's Play channels was what made his videos even funnier.

Oh and Deimoscomablack, I love those crap wad videos.

If you can frequently stand waiting weeks, even months between Crap WAD uploads. MONTHS, for a 5 minute runaround with no commentary.

Doomkid said:

This is actually really entertaining, at least to me. I liked the channel trailer, you earned another sub man.

Hey, I appreciate the support. I have one of the longest running shows on YT, but I've never really been active with trying to get it out there until recently. It's always nice to see the channel grow.

J.B.R said:

Jontron, he's very funny and that reaction to nightshade, was so funny, i still laugh at it.

What he said

StSanders
dayjoborchestra
ITSREAL85VIDS

Apparently I have a thing for silly overdubs.

If you like game review, movie review and fist impressions you should definitely check Angry Joe. He also does stuff like hardware reviews, interviews and sometimes angry rants which are the best IMO.

mrthejoshmon said:

Only joking, I would say Lowtax (if you can stand shmorky's very unfortunate voice) although he is a little bit inactive.

Reason for that is apparently he got tired of making the videos and had a falling out with Shmorky.

Said "[He] couldn't work with [Shmorky] anymore, bats are moving into the office."

And then Shmorky became genderless or something.

VGA said:

BigMacDavis too, but he disappeared.

Yeah I just found his channel when he posted his last vid Scythe: The Book Lords, and been waiting ever since. So sad but I don't think he is coming back.

Markiplier? Maybe I'm just easily amused or something, I don't know. There's also the Escapist channel: almost all of the updates nowdays are for Zero Punctuation, which can usually be relied on for a good laugh.