Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Koko Ricky

Morphic resonance

I am being serious. It's like the power of Jesus just shot out of my fucking keyboard and faith healed my broken balls. Honestly. My dick quite literally just grew another two inches.

Praise the Lord, it's a fucking miracle.

VGames said:

U guys need to speak to a real Christian before u make such accusations about one. U sound ignorant. If this guy hasn't gained true salvation he's not a Christian. He's a "Christian".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_true_Scotsman

What's the criteria for objectively determining whether someone has achieved "true salvation" or not?

VGames said:

Acts chapter 2 is a good place to start.

Yeah that doesn't answer the question. He's asking you because you made the distinction of needing "true salvation". Can you explain true salvation to us? How does one achieve it to become a Christian? If you don't know, are you then in any position to determine who has or has not reached "true salvation"?

darknation said:

I am being serious. It's like the power of Jesus just shot out of my fucking keyboard and faith healed my broken balls. Honestly. My dick quite literally just grew another two inches.

Praise the Lord, it's a fucking miracle.

Holy fuck, proof of morphic resonance!

If you want to get to the root of it all, you need to focus on the right question.

• Does matter create mind, or does mind create matter?

VGames said:

Acts chapter 2 is a good place to start.

Good job avoiding the question. You'll have to be more specific since pretty much every line of the Bible has 100 different conflicting interpretations and I don't know which ones you personally subscribe to.

Kirby said:

Yeah that doesn't answer the question. He's asking you because you made the distinction of needing "true salvation". Can you explain true salvation to us? How does one achieve it to become a Christian? If you don't know, are you then in any position to determine who has or has not reached "true salvation"?

Exactly. How do you distinguish someone who has achieved "true salvation" from someone who merely "claims" to have? And if there's no actual test for objectively determining it, why pretend any such thing exists?

Godling said:

If you want to get to the root of it all, you need to focus on the right question.

• Does matter create mind, or does mind create matter?

Both. Sort of. Matter is necessary for the creation of the mind (although there may be other, less intuitive factors involved). By the same token, your thoughts can be interpreted as electro-chemical messages, as well as the accumulation of wrinkles in the brain, so that literally affects physical reality. Though it doesn't create it. Although, if you write a book or direct a movie, you are in some way creating matter--or rather, altering existing matter--that is based on your thoughts.

What level of religious debate is allowed on Doomworld? Is it always allowed as long as you're not being an asshole, essentially?

fraggle said:

Good job avoiding the question. You'll have to be more specific since pretty much every line of the Bible has 100 different conflicting interpretations and I don't know which ones you personally subscribe to.

Exactly. How do you distinguish someone who has achieved "true salvation" from someone who merely "claims" to have? And if there's no actual test for objectively determining it, why pretend any such thing exists?

None of them conflict. U just don't understand what you're reading. I'll break that chapter down for u.

1. Repent of your sins
2. Be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of your sins
3. Be filled with the Holy Ghost with the evidence of speaking in tongues

That's it. Peter explains it all. 99% of the primary "Christian" religions do not do any of these. Therefore they preach a false doctrine and should be stayed far away from. I subscribe to nothing. I have been chosen. I am not a "member" of my church. Either I'm in or I'm out. Apostolics is living in truth. Those other religions that don't do these things are more then likely branches of the early Catholic Church started by the Roman ruler Constantine in 326AD. That's when man changed the way salvation was to be acquired. They stopped baptizing using the name of God which is Jesus and started using the phrase "in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost". Why they did this is beyond me. But this started a chain reaction for the Church throughout the rest of time. And on top of all that 99% of churches don't even preach the tongue talking aspect of salvation. What the heck??!!

VGames said:

That's it.

Yeah well ok, but even mainline protestants, including other evangelicals and methodists not to even mention roman catholics or orthodox christians think pentecostalism is a bunch of bullshit. So what about that?

If the pope thinks himself the vicar of christ or if some asshole claims to have found salvation via masturbating a snake, why should anyone listen to what you have to say?

Because what I'm telling u is in the Bible and what they're telling u is not. If u believe then u need to go by the book. U can't pick and choose. Don't u find it weird that the majority of the major "Christian" religions are putting down the one Chrisitian movement not religion that is growing everyday unlike their religions which have been losing people daily for a long time now because they have nothing real. And they dont have to mention Catholicisim to be a part of it. It's in their baptism. If they don't baptize in Jesus name then they come from Catholic backgrounds whether or not they admit it. I already explained where that false baptism came from.

VGames said:

Don't u find it weird that the majority of the major "Christian" religions are putting down the one Chrisitian movement not religion

No, it's the way how christianity has always acted. Other movements are just heresies.
The only difference is that now they can't burn you. Aren't you happy? :)

Jaxxoon R said:

Isn't speaking in tongues usually what happens when dudes get possessed by demons or whatever?

It can happen. Speaking in tongues is to speak in another language and some possessed have spoken in languages not of their own. But don't get things confused. And don't try to confuse. The devil tries to copy what God does in every way. So of course he would put that thought in your head to give u a negative outlook on the idea. Which I'm sure is what you're getting at. I have seen a man filled with many demons. He never spoke in another language but he did tell us names of several different demons that inhabited him that were of foreign decent. Pretty cool stuff.

gaspe said:

No, it's the way how christianity has always acted. Other movements are just heresies.
The only difference is that now they can't burn you. Aren't you happy? :)

I could care less if I die for His true word. I know where I'm going. I've stated this in another thread. And my movement was the first movement. Started by Jesus himself. I know I'm on the right track.

VGames said:

I could care less if I die for His true word. I know where I'm going. I've stated this in another thread. And my movement was the first movement. Started by Jesus himself. I know I'm on the right track.

SITUATION CRITICAL:

SELF-RIGHTEOUSNESS HAS GROWN TOO LARGE TO BE CONTAINED.

COMMENCE LEVEL SIX LOCKDOWN PROCEDURES, ALL PERSONNEL MUST COMMUTE TO THE NEAREST FALLOUT SHELTER.

Doomkid said:

What level of religious debate is allowed on Doomworld? Is it always allowed as long as you're not being an asshole, essentially?

You called ?

Spoiler

Be happy with your religion ; live and let live. I just have a custom title to abuse.

I find all this talk of religion while any number of grotesque demons inhabit the top of the page to be ironic and almost amusing.

I've met religious crazies before, but I've never spoken to an actual raving mad fundie. For a 3rd generation atheist this is a truly bizarre experience. Literally believing that only you and a couple of your friends are going to heaven and everyone else is going to hell, because they don't yell nonsense during your weekly trance sessions? I've read the Bible, at least parts of it and it's absolutely obvious it was written by a bunch of goat herders. The sequel improved its standards and fishermen wrote it instead.

Bible is a moral edict useful in its time, but it's hilariously outdated. If it had anything to do with actual God, it wouldn't include embarrassing parts like Deuteronomy 22 that literally no one ever followed once the book got out of ancient Palestine.

If a man happens to meet a virgin who is not pledged to be married and rapes her and they are discovered,he shall pay her father fifty shekels of silver. He must marry the young woman, for he has violated her. He can never divorce her as long as he lives.

-The Fucking Bible

Matthew 7:14 sums up a lot

Why are u guys so quick to mock? Religion aside its rude. I'm not bashing or mocking any of u. Yet u mock and bash me up and down. I can't even have a simple conversation with u guys. I think most of u have some growing up to do.

Got to go. Fear the Walking Dead is on.

VGames said:

Matthew 7:14 sums up a lot

Why are u guys so quick to mock? Religion aside its rude. I'm not bashing or mocking any of u. Yet u mock and bash me up and down. I can't even have a simple conversation with u guys. I think most of u have some growing up to do.

People generally don't take too kindly to someone essentially telling the masses before him that "I am/we have the only truth and everyone else is wrong".

Also, Luke 18:9-14. Read it.

I fucking love Goatlord threads. The level of crazy simmering beneath the surface here is outstanding. You don't even have to troll, retards just get intellectually incontinent and blow their fucking shit all over the place.

VGames said:

Got to go. Fear the Walking Dead is on.

You try to drink from two cups.