Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
NiTROACTiVE

Blip.tv Has Shut Down as of August 20, 2015

geo said:

How else can a reviewer show what they're talking about? By describing it with words?

Well, in the case of the Nostalgia Critic's recent reviews of Jurassic World and Pixels (movies that were still in theaters at the time of release), it seems you can lazily re-enact the movie you're reviewing with yourself and other people you have at your disposal. It kind of made sense with Jurassic World since he had already reviewed all the other Jurassic Park films so it was expected, not so much with Pixels however.

Revved said:

Well, in the case of the Nostalgia Critic's recent reviews of Jurassic World and Pixels (movies that were still in theaters at the time of release), it seems you can lazily re-enact the movie you're reviewing with yourself and other people you have at your disposal. It kind of made sense with Jurassic World since he had already reviewed all the other Jurassic Park films so it was expected, not so much with Pixels however.

I remember him saying that since all of his other Jurassic Park videos got taken down due to copyright that he just wanted to go out with a bang, and as for Pixels, i think he just really couldn't wait to let all of his RAGE out. I thought it was really funny the way he did it, it was spot on, got a nice giggle our of me.

I remember however long ago it was that they ousted all the accounts that weren't making them enough money because they wanted to "be like TV". Good to know how well that worked out for them.