Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hardcore_gamer

What is the overall worth of your steam library?

I found this thing which tells you how much your steam games library is worth and how much time you have spent playing all your games: http://www.mysteamgauge.com/

Here are my results:

"Over the last 9 years, you've spent 2342.4 hours playing this selection, which includes 340 items, is valued at $5755.46, and requires 1629.1 GB"

fuck knows

Over the last 5 years, you've spent 5729.4 hours playing this selection, which includes 454 items, is valued at $6715.48, and requires 1660.8 GB

This doesn't even include my csgo skins

Over the last 4 years, you've spent 2375.3 hours playing this selection, which includes 134 items, is valued at $2037.74, and requires 671.9 GB

Edit: actual value has to be a bit higher since this seems to be looking at current product prices and likely isn't taking into account games bought during holiday sales.

"Over the last 7 years, you've spent 2240.4 hours playing this selection, which includes 62 items, is valued at $662.49, and requires 255.5 GB"

CSGO Skins would inflate it over 750, not too shabby

Quast said:

Edit: actual value has to be a bit higher since this seems to be looking at current product prices and likely isn't taking into account games bought during holiday sales.

Sales and bundles should permanently lower the value of anyone's Steam library.

I've seen this site many times over the past year or so.

Over the last 5 years, you've spent 6653.6 hours playing this selection, which includes 1197 items, is valued at $12368.49, and requires 2672.2 GB

Funny thing is I own all these games and do reviews, but I just play TF2 and have for 4 years.

I think I have Half-Life and its expansions on Steam. I'd give this cute tool a try if I could remember my Steam username.

I should try Opposing Force some day.

Mithran Denizen said:

I think I have Half-Life and its expansions on Steam. I'd give this cute tool a try if I could remember my Steam username.

I should try Opposing Force some day.

Opposing force is much better than Blue Shift but Blue Shift comes with both. I say its better because there are some new elements, enemies and weapons while Blue Shift feels very default and vanilla.

Blue-shift is most Expansion i dislike in Classic HL Series, Probably because it has too many repeatitive objectives .

Over the last 3 years, you've spent 619.4 hours playing this selection, which includes 46 items, is valued at $367.59, and requires 71.3 GB

So..do I win something?

geo said:

Sales and bundles should permanently lower the value of anyone's Steam library.

If that's the only time a game is ever purchased. New Vegas was $50 at release and $10-20 for each dlc. You can buy the entire game and all dlc for $19.99 now and probably $5-10 or so during a sale.

"Over the last 10 years, you've spent 3598 hours playing this selection, which includes 77 items, is valued at $1000.29, and requires 367.5 GB"

2330 hours on left4dead2 alone.

Over the last 9 years, you've spent 27.6 hours playing this selection, which includes 28 items, is valued at $325.77, and requires 105.8 GB

SavageCorona said:

Christ I thought I was bad

[image]

So many questions we all probably don't want answers to.

I've probably mentioned this elsewhere, but Steam says I have 15 hours in the Quake 2 demo. Sometimes when I close things.... Steam doesn't recognize they've been closed. Then there's Aliens: Colonial Marines that keeps opening back up when you close it even years after its been out and they've had patches... that seem to not do what they claim.

Quast said:

If that's the only time a game is ever purchased. New Vegas was $50 at release and $10-20 for each dlc. You can buy the entire game and all dlc for $19.99 now and probably $5-10 or so during a sale.

Yeah I bought GOTY for $5 so that gives me $20+ on my Steam account value. Not to mention key buying things from Russians cheaper than it costs to buy it anywhere else.

Welp,

Over the last 11 years, you've spent 3497.9 hours playing this selection, which includes 56 items, is valued at $698.47, and requires 222.1 GB

I'm kinda proud I've managed not to spend over $1k, let alone $750 on more selections. Then again, it also means I have a relegated selection compared to what others have posted.

Can confirm that CS:S has sucked up most of those hours

EDIT: Didn't realize it showed you the breakdown. That would be 2182.44 hours to CS:S in that time.

Bloodshedder said:

Over the last 9 years, you've spent 27.6 hours playing this selection, which includes 28 items, is valued at $325.77, and requires 105.8 GB

Bravo sir. Bravo.

Over the last 6 years, you've spent 2306 hours playing this selection, which includes 115 items, is valued at $1662, and requires 416.1 GB

Over the last 11 years, you've spent 600.6 hours playing this selection, which includes 145 items, is valued at $1949.68, and requires 608.3 GB

I guess I don't play my Steam games nearly as much as I thought I did. Looks like the games I spent the most time in are (in order): GTA4, Saints Row 3, Portal 2, Warhammer 40K Space Marine, and Transformers: Fall of Cybertron.

Make it public for 5 mins.

Over the last 2 years, you've spent 1126.6 hours playing this selection, which includes 30 items, is valued at $374.72, and requires 111.4 GB

I'm not a heavy spender. Quite a few of the things I've gotten have either been gifts or were on sale as well, so in total I probably paid a great deal less. I blame TBoI for most of my time getting eaten. :P

I had to change my profile and edit my 'Custom URL' in order to get this thing to work.

Over the last 10 years, you've spent 1589.6 hours playing this selection, which includes 78 items, is valued at $1166.3, and requires 492 GB.

"Over the last 3 years, you've spent 1417.5 hours playing this selection, which includes 79 items, is valued at $1020.33, and requires 293.2 GB".

"Last Online 632 days ago". Had to enter a Steam Guard code to login. :D

"Over the last 2 years, you've spent 0 hours playing this selection, which includes 1 items, is valued at $19.99, and requires 11 GB."

Estimated resale value (without a means to transfer registration) - approximately $0.00

Over the last 10 years, you've spent 3604.5 hours playing this selection, which includes 59 items, is valued at $523.5, and requires 161.4 GB

I get a lot of bang for my buck. I'm sure if Steam logged hours from day one, you'd see TFC and Counter-Strike and various HL2 mods doubling that playtime.

"Over the last 11 years, you've spent 3179.4 hours playing this selection, which includes 82 items, is valued at $1679.36, and requires 965.8 GB "

Fuck knows what it would say if all of my games were on Steam.

"Over the last 5 years, you've spent 1181.3 hours playing this selection, which includes 335 items, is valued at $4118.22, and requires 956 GB."

Hooray for the existence of Steam sales and Humble Bundle.

0 on everything.

I only created a Steam account because I need it for work, but I refuse to buy DRM infested crap or support retailers of DRM infested crap.