Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Job

Preview for the Next Episode of the Encounter Series

Just a little taste of what to expect in the next Encounter Series installment:

Stay tuned!

Job said:

Just a little taste of what to expect in the next Encounter Series installment:

Why is there texture filtering on the Revenant's head?
I can't get off to this shit.

The Civ said:

Why is there texture filtering on the Revenant's head?
I can't get off to this shit.

Doomguy likes 'em smooth.

(real answer: used the sprite from the Brutal Doom .pk3)

esselfortium said:

Please stop.

This will be one of the quotes on the back when this inevitably goes to print.

Obsidian said:

This will be one of the quotes on the back when this inevitably goes to print.

You're very close. I actually figured this would be the opening line in the New York Times editor review.

RUSH said:

My gonads are ready.

It's coming.

Spoiler

In September.

HorrorMovieGuy said:

I swear, this subforum is mainly Doom erotica

The people want what they want. Besides, Doom is almost 22 now. Age of consent and all that.

Allrichtig my dear fellows, you all suck (excluding the ones who don't). Welp, if anyone is somewhat and quite sick of bellittling serious and meaningful literature, worry no more, because right now I am working on a valuable story relating to Taylor's classic. Some actually tried to do it seriously (or did they? Because some people think in such a way that when something is serious and profound but one aspect doesn't fit in their quo, it's suddenly is as much as hilarious, even, and they some of them might have been attempting that), but IMO it was always merely semi-decent, withought enough thought.

Well, MY story is going to be a SIGNIFICANT difference. At the same time, it will be nearly as identical to original as it could be... but VERY different. NO ONE attempted it, unless for laugs/humor (by the way, darknation made one such story that was significantly good read, unlike sabregoldy's things), no one did ever. Actually, many people thought about it but their ideas had no potential to do the thing I will be doing with my story, the ideas were seemingly unique and innovative and yet quite lame.

In abstract, a good doom inspired fanfic story is near.

These stories need an audio dramatization.

RaphaelMode said:

Allrichtig my dear fellows, you all suck (excluding the ones who don't). Welp, if anyone is somewhat and quite sick of bellittling serious and meaningful literature, worry no more, because right now I am working on a valuable story relating to Taylor's classic. Some actually tried to do it seriously (or did they? Because some people think in such a way that when something is serious and profound but one aspect doesn't fit in their quo, it's suddenly is as much as hilarious, even, and they some of them might have been attempting that), but IMO it was always merely semi-decent, withought enough thought.

Well, MY story is going to be a SIGNIFICANT difference. At the same time, it will be nearly as identical to original as it could be... but VERY different. NO ONE attempted it, unless for laugs/humor (by the way, darknation made one such story that was significantly good read, unlike sabregoldy's things), no one did ever. Actually, many people thought about it but their ideas had no potential to do the thing I will be doing with my story, the ideas were seemingly unique and innovative and yet quite lame.

In abstract, a good doom inspired fanfic story is near.

What?

Yeah, all I got out of that post was Attention-deficit-disorder.

I'm really excited for this upcoming skullduggery. The nice thing about skulls is that once the eyes are rotted away, you get an extra two holes to work with. On top of that, you have the hole for the spinal chord to enter the skull. See how fucking attractive this orifice is

TheCupboard said:

Yeah, all I got out of that post was Attention-deficit-disorder.

I'm really excited for this upcoming skullduggery. The nice thing about skulls is that once the eyes are rotted away, you get an extra two holes to work with. On top of that, you have the hole for the spinal chord to enter the skull. See how fucking attractive this orifice is
http://www.american-rhinologic.org/images/public/image/caregiver_SB_fig1.jpg

Looks like you just located the mythical 4th hole.

Job said:

What?

Does that help?

And sorry for belittling everyone, what I meant is that no one made a masterpiece yet, which is understandable, but that would make the second part of my post even worse. And note that it was all related to "hellspawn sex" stories, I bet there are many things you could write better about than I woudl.

Maes said:

These stories need an audio dramatization.

Probably. They're definitely not dramatic in themselfves.

And attention... attention is like money. Some people struggle to get it, others don't, and some have so much of them that they think they need to buy a new sofa to give their life meaning. In worse cases, the same thought occurs to people who don't have money and they end up buying several pieces of furniture and throwing the old good ones away and drowning in debts. Am I the only one who wants to buy and ugly house and never intends to visually renovate it in any way besides adding some artistic, peculiar, absolutely unique yet chaeap as dirt visual touches because my mind is beautiful and that's like more than enough?!

I would also tend to agree with the aggregate community's vote. I'm just not convinced enough to be shocked in the case of near-future developments of the Doomcommunity... If you bothered to use a search engine, you'd realize we'd been through hell already..

I am aware of the existence of THINGS and STUFF being made, and I accounted for them.
In any case, this will be a good quality thing. I have it almost fully finished (about 1700 words) and I a m PROOFING it to make the story plastic and immersive, unlike anything else I ever say, that is, a real challenge that excercises peopel's brains.

Not every piece of fiction can be a climax in and of itself. Sometimes, every detail only adds to a crescendo of excitement.