Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SteelPH

Which Batman series do/did you enjoy most?

Which Batman series do/did you enjoy most?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Which Batman series do/did you enjoy most?

• 60s Batman
    • Batman, animated series
    • Batman Beyond
    • Other (please specify.)
    • I like them all!
    • They all suck!

I prefered the old Batman from the 60's. :P

nanananananananananananana Batman!
/me sings the batman theme.

i loved batman as a kid, i like the 60's versions and the animated versions. didnt see the animated versions till i cam to the states but i think they had just come out about that time anyway. i loved the animated version too. havnt seen too much of the new animated series but what i have seen looks good.

used to watch the 60's version back home every tuesday night around 8 on a local channel

How batman went from being the Gayest Superhero Ever to the Gothic coolness of the 1st movie and back to gay again with the latest sequels is a complete mystery to me.

darknation said:

How batman went from being the Gayest Superhero Ever to the Gothic coolness of the 1st movie and back to gay again with the latest sequels is a complete mystery to me.

I think it had something to do with the molded nipples on the costume in the last film.

All the series rocked. However my favorite was the animated series (before Batman Beyond). Especially the music.

I grew up watching the 60s show in syndication, loved it then good for a laugh now. I loved the animated series, even though there were a couple of lame eps. now batman beyond I think is a good twist on the theme. he can terry mcginnis can never replace the original batman, but he can be his own kind of batman. they have put out good stories.

BTW, anyone ever see the batman beyond: return of the joker movie?

Heh...I used to watch the old series all the time when I was a kid, but I tried to watch it again recently and I realised its like the cheesiest show EVER. Buts its still good times. I never got into the animated series, and I've never read a single Batman comic in my life, but the first two movies fucking ruled.

I actualy learned a lot about Batman from whn this girl in my Senior Soc. class did a presentation on the comic for her Senior Project. Heh...that was about the most fun thing ever in that class, because we could do it on anything we wanted, just about. I did mine on Industrial Music, naturaly.

i agree with DN. hopefuly, the new movie will be better. i hope it's "year one" and not this batman beyond bullshit. i like the idea of batman beyond, but because of it's shows nature (attracting younger kids and all) if it were a movie it would become another batman 4.

I hate the old Batman - what a wuss.
The Batman in the movies is far cooler.

Batman: The Animated Series and Batman Beyond rock. Truly awesome cartoons.
The old '60s show is cheesier than, well, two blocks of cheese.

DooMBoy said:

Batman: The Animated Series and Batman Beyond rock. Truly awesome cartoons.
The old '60s show is cheesier than, well, two blocks of cheese.

For once, I'm TOTALLY with Doomboy; however, I never got a chance to see The '60s's version, therefore I cannot give a fair comment to it. The story of Batman from animated series was fulfilling with great suspense, especially when episodes about how Bruse started adopting Robin, how Dick died then Barbara left Bruce(right? didn't really see the whole thing), etc...and Batman Beyond - the new model totally kicks arse for real, and I love this show, it's such a great sequal to the animated series of Batman.