Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
y2keeth

Doom 3 BFG HiDef Mod 2.2 and several mods

Looks awesome. Probably what the game should have looked like out of the box, with how much id was touting the "graphical upgrades." LOL.

This looks good. I really ought to play Doom 3 again with all the best enhancement mods. The only improvement version I played last time had sharper graphics and way more difficulty. This looks like a good substitute.

I would also like improved weapon sounds and ironsights.

Looks amazing! Might give It a try, though If anyone wants to play BFG Edition with the original feel of the 2004 version, here's my Config.

seta g_fov 100
seta g_gunY -0.6
seta g_gunX -0.1
seta com_skipintrovideos 1
seta r_lightscale 1
set r_overbright 1.0
eta image_usenormalcompression 0
seta image_usecompression 0
seta image_compressBump 0
seta image_compressDiffuse 0
seta image_compressSpecular 0
seta image_filter GL_LINEAR_MIPMAP_NEAREST

Just copy paste this Into the "default.cfg" or any other Configuration You have and It'll fix the game perfectly, and will make It more playable. Though, You can edit my Config to whatever You want. Sorry If I went off-topic. But over all? I think this looks amazing! As I said, might give It a go sometime.

Speaking of quality, Is there anything i can do to make the game look brighter .? I Barely can see anything on Deathmatch servers or the "Hell" Level .

DMGUYDZ64 said:

Speaking of quality, Is there anything i can do to make the game look brighter .? I Barely can see anything on Deathmatch servers or the "Hell" Level .

I suppose looking at the configuration and scaling the light back to the BFG Edition lighting could help. I think putting "1.00" or "1.10" would help, I think that's what made It happen to me at least.