Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
wolfeypoo

DOOM II Matrix MOD

Would anyone be interested in helping me with this project? I really need a graphics editor. I am ok at level designs but welcome designers in that area as well. Please contact me via email if your interested. g0_speedracer_g0@hotmail.com

Feether inc.

Once in EDGE, I slowed down all the monster's speed and anims, and made it so the pistol shot slow, individual projectile bullets. Unfortunately I couldn't slow the player down, so I cancelled the project.

So, yeah. Make it. Nooooow.

*sits in corner and growls defensively*

Hey, LordTrasher and Sphagne, would you two like to help me with this project? I could use some great minds and I sure hope this turns out =)

I will help you, but indirectly, i.e. I will go on developing my project, and you are welcome to use any part of it for your project.

SPZDOOM2 can really be used as a base for high tech level developement and you can send me any resource you want me to include inside it, and I will continue to enhance it in a way that my project and yours could be based on those resources.

Currently i am developing SPZDOOMs and making Doom Ex based on them, so my hand are full, but we can develope the two project in parallel!

It's moments like this that I wish I could do this stuff. I'd be really egar to work on a doom project. :/

Thanx, by the way you are welcome to use these resources as well, I think that they are high quality, and the more people use them, the more I will re informed of probable bugs and/or suggestions. ;)

Im just curious though. How would the game work? It wouldnt be slow-mo all the time would it?

If you want to keep it a secret or something that's fine.

Hmm...just check out a lot of weapon mods. if you need an m16a1, I ripped one from Nam with Wintex...I don't remember whether or not i converted the pallette, though. In regards to the berettas and what not, that shit's all over the place. Just download weapons mods. But make sure to ASK the makers of them to use the resources. For instance, if you want to use anything from my Lock and Load project (and it's all archived, all the weapons I've used and whatnot, except the original because the zip got corrupted and the original lost in a hard drive format...but a different version of the first is still around), you have to ask me first. it's just common sense/common courtesy. It can be located at http://www.geocities.com/pilottobombadier Just click on downloads. But as I said, make sure to ask me first before you use ANYTHING. Especially DDF code.

I can do simple Guard voices ("He went this way!"), maybe the odd sound effect, and possibly some art.

EDIT: Oh, and pilattobombadeer, For the next Lock and Load, I can rip any BLOOD art from the ART file. No more screenshot editing for you!

why would you want Blood art? Or am I misreading you? The only screenshot editing you have to do, btw, at least for the most part, is palette changing. It's really nothing. Anyway, if any members of the Matrix team want some hints, Nam has an m-16 that's easy to rip, and looks fine after a palette change, but i've no idea where you're going to get an SPAS-12.

Wow, I didn't expect to get this many replies. No, the game won't be slow-mo the whole time. Maybe just some key moments in the game (such as one of the end battles with the agents). I would really appreciate it if you guys would like to join the production company, Feether inc., and we could make a great Matrix MOD. I need someone that has done modeling before. I need some agents and those huge robo-squids. And maybe some map ideas (I know how to make maps, but just the basics really. Peeps that are good with map making are indeed welcome!!!). Thanks guys. E-mail me if any of you are interested!

g0_speedracer_g0@hotmail.com