Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
wallabra

GZDoom Beta error

When I try to execute it, it say "OpenGL driver not accelerated", however I doubt so because 1.8 stable works!

Obviously this is Beta and there might be running problems and all stuff, but this might help the devs to fix the problem as it might not be my perfect OpenGL that runs Unreal Tournament like smooth.

This will happen with intel drivers on Windows 10. It's the actual drivers that are fudged, and somehow it causes GZDoom to not detect that it has GL 3.2 (or any version of GL). I'm unsure if this is because people are installing 8.1 drivers in place of Win10 drivers, though (which will cause all sorts of problems).

Wow, I hav Windows 10 and Intel HD Graphics. I have up to date drivers. Intel hasn't released drivers for Windows 10 64-bit yet. what should I do now?

Im sure zdoom would work, but the fancy effects are going to be butchered badly. The software renderer is too limited to handle them properly.

Intel has no windows 10 drivers yet! You think they would have them out by now,and another reason why I will never game on a intel gpu.

And more; I will be more suscetible to Terry's ass rapes until I get Nvidia GPU... or AMD, or which one you recommends to install in my laptop.

ReFracture said:

You're going to need a whole new laptop if you want to switch GPUs.

Actually as long as you have a PCI/PCI-E slot, you can just attach a new video card (provided you have the physical adapter for it). If it is an older laptop with a mini-PCI slot, then you can get a mini-PCI to PCI adapter then attach a PCI to PCI-e bridge to it, then snap in your fancy (better be low profile) video card.

The only problem with that however, is the video card dangling out of the laptop.

ReFracture said:

Do people do that? That sounds crazy. I guess in a pinch..

Where I buy a Nvidia CPU and PCI-E-to-USB adapter?

Gustavo6046 said:

Where I buy a Nvidia CPU and PCI-E-to-USB adapter?

You can get both from any modern computer store really (except RadioShack).