Map Vile Carnage - vilecarnage.wad

Do you liked this map?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Do you liked this map?

• Yeah rocks!
    • Meh, normal.
    • The facepalm is strong here!
    • I think... I don't know.

I made a new map and it is pretty fun. And beautiful. And has a smart lift! And a shotgun, ssg, chaingun, sergeants, chaingunners and all the cool stuff! Can it be uploaded to idgames? And if yes, how?

Gustavo6046 said:

I made a new map and it is pretty fun. And beautiful. And has a smart lift! And a shotgun, ssg, chaingun, sergeants, chaingunners and all the cool stuff!

The facepalm is strong here.

Can it be uploaded to idgames? And if yes, how?

Yes. Read instructions.

By the way, I can't access your wad's download page via neither Internet Explorer nor Opera.

Would you at least post screenshots? Upload them to an image hosting site like Imgur and post links here. Imgur doesn't even require registration to upload images.

The level has 13 monsters and you shouldn't take more than 1 minute to finish it lol

I guess it is zdoom too. Is this your first map, Gustavo?

The scrEENSHOTS are uploading. And which is /incoming FTP address?

This is my third map. Here are the screenshots hurray! Which is the idgames or incoming FTP?
And it is OpenGL, GZDOOM not ZDOOM.

I googled "how to upload to IDgames" and found this video, don't be so lazy next time.

EDIT:Your map is bland and uninspired, you'll get half a star if you'll upload this to IDgames.

But I see Aqua being raped every Sunday!

Error when I logged in. Non-recoverable failure in name resolution!

Gustavo6046 said:

This is my third map. Here are the screenshots hurray! Which is the idgames or incoming FTP?
And it is OpenGL, GZDOOM not ZDOOM.

I see.
I think that level was quite simple and short, and could certainly be developed in something larger (even if this is a short first level for a bigger wad).

Overall everything was quite amateurish, which makes sense since it is your third map :P IMO, I think you could avoid gimmicks (like the HOM door) or even the zdoom stuff (which will give you too much work) and focus on creating something more concise and complete.

Yeah my map is bad :( And FileZilla is giving error when I try to connect to idgames!
Also everyday I see Aqua's ass being raped...

Gustavo6046 said:

But I see Aqua being raped every Sunday!

Gustavo6046 said:

Also everyday I see Aqua's ass being raped...

Would you accord us the pleasure to develop your thoughts?

Did you try it via command line FTP client (point 10 in the FAQ) instead of Filezilla? Do you log in with username "anonymous" and with your email address as password?