Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Job

Anyone want to buy stock in UAC?

Well, maybe not just yet.

But NASA teased about this report for a while and now it's out. There is evidence of flowing water on Mars. I'm waiting for the events of Doom to unfold, proving that our favorite game was indeed prophetic. If I'm lucky, there might even be a mancubus ride eventually in my lifetime.

Man, this is fascinating. I'm really interested to hear the conclusive answer to what makes the water flow.

damn it, and here I was thinking NASA was about to announce the finding of hell spawn of mars.

Completely let down, AGAIN.

Why does NASA continue to announce this again and again? I swear to god we have had this exact same thread in EE 3 or 4 times in the past 2 to 3 years because of official statements by NASA on this very subject. Not only that but we've had pretty much 100% conclusive evidence of liquid water on mars for almost a decade at this point.

It's like that religious group that 'refinds' noahs ark in turkey every 7 years as if we forgot.

Quast said:

Why does NASA continue to announce this again and again? I swear to god we have had this exact same thread in EE 3 or 4 times in the past 2 to 3 years because of official statements by NASA on this very subject. Not only that but we've had pretty much 100% conclusive evidence of liquid water on mars for almost a decade at this point.

It's like that religious group that 'refinds' noahs ark in turkey every 7 years as if we forgot.

From what I've heard, this time is about "flowing water", not just some old rocks with some ice on them.

But yeah, the "water on Mars" thing is pretty old.

I want to be buried on Mars so my body's decomposition can help begin the nitrogen cycle to slowly create soil out there. When I say I want my body donated to science, you read correctly, I wish to become fertilizer for another planet

Dave The Daring said:

Wake me up when they convert that water to alcohol. I'm not travelling all that way just to drink water.

Nasa: "We found water on Mars!"

Dave the Daring: "But why is the Rum gone?!"

When I first heard about this, I quickly said "Welp, we're fucked", mainly because It might turn out to be like DOOM. Which I guess would be cool, yet at the same time spooky.

Hey, at least we'll be riding Mancubus.