Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tracer

The Aztec Death Whistle: The Real Life Lost Soul

That DOES sound an awful lot like a Lost Soul! Pretty damn cool actually. Now I want one. Just walk through big stores and blow that thing in an empty aisle. Scare the shit out of people lol.

wow that was hilarious in an annoying sound sort of way. Just imagine someone yelling at the top of their lungs.

If you suddenly have one and your neighbors disappear... We'll know why.

SavageCorona said:

I'm not sure what lost souls you've been listening to but most of them don't scream like that

Imagine the lost soul in real life.

SavageCorona said:

I'm not sure what lost souls you've been listening to but most of them don't scream like that

More precisely the Doom 3 lost souls sound like that, not the classic ones.

Clonehunter said:

This thread does not deliver.

And yet, you gave a response, implying that something was received. Therefore, something must have been delivered. Whether or not it was what you expected might be what you meant.

SavageCorona said:

Don't trigger him, you might get an edgelord response. I hear he doesn't have to hire a gardener because his grass cuts itself.

Trigger alert.

RUSH said:

That DOES sound an awful lot like a Lost Soul! Pretty damn cool actually. Now I want one. Just walk through big stores and blow that thing in an empty aisle. Scare the shit out of people lol.

Walk by daycare centers. Give children nightmares.

Or imagine being at a doom metal show where the venue passes these out to every guest, and when you want to applaud, you blow on your death whistle.

Post response inclusion: Death Whistle sounds like something off of Metalocalypse.

I think the Lost Soul (from Classic DOOM) wouldn't scream THAT loud, as for the Lost Soul from DOOM 3, I can see It.

TraceOfSpades said:

And yet, you gave a response, implying that something was received. Therefore, something must have been delivered. Whether or not it was what you expected might be what you meant.

This... Doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

Clonehunter said:

This... Doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

Neither does your use of an ellipsis.

Clonehunter said:

This thread does not deliver.

Yeah I ordered a pizza like 30 minutes ago. Still waiting for the Lost Soul hover drone to deliver it.

yukib1t said:

I showed this to my wife. Her response: "We need one of those."

Funny since I usually show my Boyfriend weird shit on YouTube to the point where he's done with me for a while.

All of us at Doomworld Is If IMPSE Is a thing.

Anyways... About the Death Whistle. It reminds me of the DOOM 3 Lost Souls (the ones that aren't cool flaming Skeletons).

To be honest, sounds more like what a revenant would sound like irl. On a side note, Aztec civilization is so fucking cool. You wouldn't see cool shit like death whistles on other ancient civilizations.

HorrorMovieGuy said:

To be honest, sounds more like what a revenant would sound like irl.

Holy crap, that would be fucking disturbing. It would've been cool If they added an scream to him for his QuakeCon 2015 statue.

HorrorMovieGuy said:

Doom 4 needs promotional death whistles for the collectors edition

Yay, I can go In the streets and use a Revenant one, then get arrested. Totally worth It.