Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jmickle66666666

[MIDI] jmickle66666666's midi pack two: the second one

DOWNLOAD IT

Woah! Here we go again! Another big bunch o' midi's from everyone's 4th, probably 5th favourite doom midi composer!! A ton of stuff made in speedmidi battles with Jimmy and Alfonzo, or things made for maps I made or or or or just midis for the sake of midis!

There are 26 midis in this edition, I was gonna wait until 30 midis but Frick That. Doom 2 didn't even have 30 midis so w/e, u know?

previous escapade: jmickle66666666's midi year one
that makes 56 released midis total!! wow!!

The animated fires are making it very difficult for me to count all of those sixes properly. I'm not sure I can confirm that you're the real Jmickle66666666.

These are some pretty good midis, though. I'll add them to the collection of existing jmickle midis in the specially designated jmickle folder. There, that's all neat and tidy and good... time to find them some maps!

Alfonzo said:

The animated fires are making it very difficult for me to count all of those sixes properly. I'm not sure I can confirm that you're the real Jmickle66666666.

I really do hope you can take my word for it, there's not much I can do but offer my assurances that there are, indeed, 8 sixes there. It's not something I'm likely to get wrong (nor should anyone! it's easy to remember: there's 8 sixes!!!)

(thanks for listning)

"I went camping once, it was in tents" sounds like it'd fit well for a Hacx level.

I love the groove in dolph ziggler.mid, any chance of fleshing it out some more? Right when it got super groovy the song ends and my soul is crushed

Speaking of Dolph Ziggler.mid, how did it get it's name? Is it inspired by that time Dolph Ziggler triumphed over The Authority from WWE for a month at Survivor Series last year?

Pretty fun stuff. 8bar break reminds me of of the style of music from King of Fighters or Fatal Fury games.

dolph ziggler.mid is called such because i love dolph ziggler's name. i think he is a good at selling but i've only ever seen him lose matches. kevin owens is my bae of choice

i'll see about fleshing it out! thanks for the: Kind Words u said