Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hellbent

Florida news stories are the best

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/man-admitted-killing-girlfriend-pleads-guilty-34586457

A Florida man who admitted to police that he killed his girlfriend because she called out her estranged husband's name during sex has pleaded not guilty.

Police say Lopez initially told investigators that the couple had been having sex when Nemeth went into the bathroom, vomited and collapsed.

After further questioning, Lopez revealed that he became enraged with Nemeth when she called out her estranged husband's name and that he attacked and disemboweled her.

If she was fantasizing about being boned by her estranged husband while getting bare-backed by some other guy, and then he kills her for it (Albeit after she shouts his name), does this count as some kind of thought-crime murder?

I know a few good Florida stories. Man stole $20 and tried to make a getaway in a Walmart motorized cart. He was in a hospital gown.

Limp Bizkit comes from Florida.

Spoiler

After further questioning, Lopez revealed that he became enraged with Nemeth when she called out her estranged husband's name and that he attacked and disemboweled her.

You fucking WHAT mate????

I love how there are no further details, as if disemboweling someone was an ordinary occurrence, like shooting someone. Did he go to the kitchen and get a large knife?

Hellbent said:

I love how there are no further details, as if disemboweling someone was an ordinary occurrence, like shooting someone. Did he go to the kitchen and get a large knife?

Disembowel: cut open and remove the internal organs of.

So he cut her open and removed her intestines. Most people would just kill or stab someone to death. You can disembowel people with your bare hands. ... I guess.

If he was a nerd, he could have used a Klingon Batleth and specifying that might give comedy to what is a horrific crime or maybe they just don't know.

Florida's transparency laws make it very easy for journalists to get access to police documents. That's why you see so many bizarre stories coming from there.

Then there was that voting fuck up.

Florida where the feeble minded go to rot.