Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Marnetmar

Hot damn fuck Roller Coaster Tycoon World I'm getting this

Looks rad from the little bit I watched. I didn't even know about RCTW, but looking it up... It's just more of the same with a prettier and shinier coat of paint. Some people like that, but I appreciate when new studios step up and improve the genre! Kind of like when Skate came out and brutally murdered the Tony Hawk franchise. We need more of that in this industry.

RCTW's been so horribly mismanaged it's not even funny. They've had like a two year development timeframe and 75% of it was the first two devs fucking shit up.

Animations and art look fantastic. I've been following the game for a while. I'm a big fan of the original two games. "Thousands of people" all animated, all doing their own thing. RIP processor. I remember when Oblivion claimed it too would have hundreds or thousands of people in each town.

What I've seen elsewhere in game it looked promising, but the campaign will really make it or break it for me.

Didn't get on with the third one. Think I gave it away in the end. Still a huge fan of RCT2, though, so hopefully this one turns out more like that.

I think it's in bad taste to use an F-bomb in a thread title. How about:

Hot damn frost bunnies; Roller Coaster Tycoon World; I'm getting this.

Beat off.

FireFish said:

Jurassic Park : Operation Genesis

Didn't realize anyone else here played this, much less knew of it. (Edit: Heh, just saw this game mentioned again in the other thread)

Anyways, RCTW, or Planet Coaster, or whatever, looks very sharp so far. Petting this kind of process into the Tycoon guests sounds like an amazing detail.

RCTW to me reads Return Castle To Wolfenstien

40oz said:

Return Castle To Wolfenstien

You don't have CASTLE in your inventory!

This is really interesting! I wasn't that into RCT3, but I think this has a lot more promise. I've always loved this series though, I made an effort at making the largest park with the highest rating/most guests in RCT2, and I honestly haven't seen anything larger. I only play this game like 1-2 weeks out of a year but when I do it's like a crack addiction.

BombChel said:

RCTW

Marnetmar said:

RCTW

Clonehunter said:

RCTW

40oz said:

RCTW to me reads Return Castle To Wolfenstien

It took me until a SECOND READING of 40oz's post to realise you're not talking about Return to Castle Wolfenstein and I was extremely confused as to why you took such a tangent and I was excited for a remake of some sorts very briefly.

RCT3 sucked, although I wasn't that into RCT2. More is always better, but it became too gimmicky and challenging even when I had gone through everything RCT1 and its expansion packs had to offer. Maybe I was just burnt out before RCT2.