Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sephiroth

doom, but more twisted

well every now and agian i have a dream where doom makes a guest apperance. however in this dream doom is the star.

here it goes. the dream starts off normal. I am staying at a hotel, somewhere really nice. so i go out for a bit and a run into a arcade that says "17 and older only!". so i decide to go in and play something for a bit. I look around and the games are nice but over priced and i say "2.50 to play this game! hell no!" then i see a row of very big and nice games. there are three of them and one is being used. a sign above says $5 for i hour of play or 5 lives. also choose from 100's of games. it is very big, about 6.5 feet and just as wide. it has a chair and a monitor with very nice speakers. it is really a computer. has a keyboard, joystick and mouse. I sit down and see demos of games. one is doom, but it also had quake3, return to wolfenstien and many others. I notice a console behind the keyboard in front of the monitor. looks like a slot to a snes i say. i put in $5 and it says choose from our games. it say "load a mem-pack" on the sides and top doors open to reveal game cartriges. i see metriod and almost grab it, however i get doom. i put it in the slot and it says "loading doom" another message says "set a new high score get a free hour of play, no limits on lifes" well i set a new high score. it says choose a game for your free hour. we recomend neo-doom. this is where things get plain fucked up! i find the game cartrige called "Neo-DooM" it has a big label and says " A+18, graphic violence, strong language, nudity, and blood." i put it in the slot and a CG movie starts the game and the stroy. it looks better than the final fantasy movie. it features one of doom's buddies, Phobos. he is laying on a bed and 3 babes are around him. one takes off her shirt. phobos says "i dont know how u girls survived the invasion, but i dont care this is too damn good" then one girl pulls out this metal rack that is loaded with weapons. "do u like? one of the babes asks. "hell yea" he replies. then the girls change into cyber-freaks. they rip out of the femal skin and display metal and beating flesh. phobos get up but one holds him down. they begin to cut off his arm with an axe. a imp comes in and starts ripping him to pices. then Doom kicks down a door and blows them all away. Phobos is in shreds and his guts are all over the bed. then u start playing. every things is ultra violent and twisted. that was the most fucked up doom related dream i have ever had

I had a dream that I was camping and I'm walking down this dirt road near the cabins and there is an arcade, so I walk in and there is a bigass Doom/Doom2/TnT/Plutonia arcade game (you could select between them) so of couse I start playing and whoopin' some ass then I woke up...

Sephiroth Described:

[snip]his whacked out dream[/snip]

Holy shit. You should get that analyzed. Man, why don't I have dreams like that. My dreams are boring as shit compared to that.

My dreams are usually centered around violence and violent things.
Figures.

Guest NIGHTHAZZARD

mine are "twi-light" dreams (right before you fall totaly asleep)
where my mind wanders the last thoughts, used to be i played doom so much that those drams were just like a fast forward movie of me going thru all them hallways and blasting the monsters away and opening doors ect.. all in fast forward! screwy...

Hellbent said:

Sephiroth Described:

Holy shit. You should get that analyzed. Man, why don't I have dreams like that. My dreams are boring as shit compared to that.

Be careful what you wish for, you may get it :O

heh. I had a doom dream where I teamed up with the zombies and fought the demons...It was very weird, but I got to use the shotgun :D

I just see nothing, then suddenly mybrain registers a lound *THUD* and I just shuuder suddenly, just enough to wake me up. God fucking damn.

Being in such close and constant contact with my computer has really shut down most of my dreaming. Stupid EMF.

DC

Doom dreams???? christ....one morning i was running frantically around the outside of my house in my underwear and when i finally stopped to think about what i was doing...i realized i was trying to find rockets so i would have enough to take down a fucking cyber-demon.....that was a scary experiance....

haha thats is messed up.
once after playing final fantasy VII late one night i kept waking up and looking around. i was looking for my materia and sword

Sephiroth said:

well every now and agian i have a dream where doom makes a guest apperance. however in this dream doom is the star.

Especially weird, as DooM has no score system....

Ultimate DooMer said:

Especially weird, as DooM has no score system....

Get the powerup and win teh game!!!

I had a fucked up dream last night. Actually, I was lying awake until 0400 and had to get up by 0550 at the latest, and I kinda drifted off. I dreamed that I got up (at 0400, deciding not to sleep and try to survive my work day). I went down the hall to my family comp, and the thing was on, so I somehow figured my dad had been on it. I lok at the status bar and there's this game my dad was playing. Best way to describe it is the "Dopefish Duel." Internet game, where two player each control some variation on the Dopefish in a 2-D fishbowl. The goal is to beat up the other fish with body-slams and tail-whacks. The first fish to eat the other one wins. The game had some strange variations on the already strange Dopefish.

My analysis: I've been hanging around DW waaay too much. :P

That computer game you described could be rather cool.

I once got this idea about a Deathmatch tc called Fishdm where you played mewsefish battling it out in a huge underwater arena.

The other night I dreamt my mates had kicked me off this boat we were on and I had been banned from #zdoom by fraggle. How the two got mixed togther I do not know.

pritch said:

The other night I dreamt my mates had kicked me off this boat we were on and I had been banned from #zdoom by fraggle. How the two got mixed togther I do not know.

USS #zdoom.

IMJack said.
My analysis: I've been hanging around DW waaay too much. :P

Nope. Dw is the only site i usaully go on and i never had a dream about it:)

RailGunner said:

Nope. Dw is the only site i usaully go on and i never had a dream about it:)

Heh, I had one once.

I think I posted it somewhere before, but it was something about being trapped in the forums. Had something to do with the forum admin center, then Arioch and Ling came over, started eating my house and I ended up trapped in this huge DW-blue-colored void, and I was naked and vacuuming up sheets of paper from an endless floor, each one being some kind of stupid post.

That's the only DW-related dream I've ever had though. Had a few about Doom, which I woke up and promptly started making into levels =)

Some have yet to be released though.

Whoah, Lüt, that is some strange dreamin' Would make a cool movie: Lüt in Wonderland.

-------------------------

Pritch: feeling rather rejected lately?

bigbadgangsta said:

I think he is feeling rather EXCELLENT

The events of the last 8 hours

I am never going to sleep again. I miss too much.

Little Faith said:

That computer game you described could be rather cool.

I once got this idea about a Deathmatch tc called Fishdm where you played mewsefish battling it out in a huge underwater arena.

Well, you can still create that....replace the player sprites with fish and create a Zdoom underwater arena.

(and watch the fish spit rockets out.....that would look cool)

Hellbent said:

Didn't IMJACK escape from Utah?

THEY caught up to me and dragged me back. I'm sneaking back to Dallas in August. Don't tell anyone. [shifty look]