Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
[name_withheld]

Imp Art

Nice drawing. Wish I could resize it somehow so that I could see all of it at once.

Heh, lots of character and you are one of the few that remembers exactly how big incisors imps tend to have.

If I should have a point of critique it would be that you should express the fireball launching more clearly. Right at the moment it just looks as some blurred out of place lines. Still it's only a minor concern.

True to the original while still being unique. Not seen so often.

Insomniac said:

It has spikes for nipples.

Awesome.

Goddamn Insomniac, you're a pervert...wait...so am I. Carry on.

Very nice- I won't bother asking how long it took to make because I don't want to make you scream and rip your hair out at the memories :)

Question: How do you get the bold lines? It looks like you messed around with contrast/brightness, is that it?

That's a new Revenant design, I like the eyes. Can you put these on seperate pages so they load faster?

Very nice, I take it that a colour version is out of the question?

KoolKat said:

That's a new Revenant design, I like the eyes. Can you put these on seperate pages so they load faster?

Sure can. Might have to wait a couple days though.

Livo said:

Very nice, I take it that a colour version is out of the question?

Nope, can't get a color version because a.) I suck at coloring, and b.) my computer sucks and loading would take forever for me to upload it to the site.