Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Linguica

Keeping It Going

The TeamTNT homepage had a rare update a few days ago regarding the status of Doom2000 (their ZDoom-based WAD project, not that other Doom2000). Apparently it's taking a while longer than they had originally expected to piece the whole thing together, but fear not, for the first hub in the game will be released in time for Y2K.

Guest Xenocide

That's pretty gay. Doesn't TeamTNT have like 50 active members?

Guest Anonymous User

Megawads are getting too repetitive. TC's are a lot better (I mean REAL TC's -those which change maps AND monsters). Of course they take more time in being completed...

Guest doomguy

I may be cool. what is an info line anyways?

Guest Opulent

Has Team TNT ever let us down before? I think not. I'm excited about a sp Megawad from them. If PAX is any meter, it should rock! One of the big 3 on their way(along with Doom Millenium and HR2). It'll be worth the wait.

Guest Fatal

True there are quite a few active members currently on TeamTNT, however not all of them are actually working on Doom 2000. Only a small number are on the D2K team and are doing an excellent job. The project was looking pretty darn good when I left, I'm looking forward to its release!

Guest cocoon

Well, I can't really say that teamtnt NEVER has let us down... Thei last release was (well not last actually, but the last dm wad that came from them) was nothing to hurry about really. I sure hope they can pull off some sweet things in SP-mode though. Yeah I think it will rock gameplay-wise but will they start to make their maps good looking anytime soon?

Guest Anonymous User

I've played a few early versions of Doom2000, and trust me when I say that it'll be worth getting just for the levels by Rick Clark...

Guest pagb666

What the hell...? With at least 30 members and they can't finish it by the new year... :P

Guest Anonymous User

After seeing Eternal, some of the levels from Resurection, and their other projects, I can't wait. They produced some of the higest quality and most interesting levels I've ever seen.

Guest ricrob

I personally think team tnt ownz, and am greatful that they're making doom 2000 for us. I dont think it needs releasing on jan. 1st 2000 though. Heck, take the rest of 2000 to get it completed and made kick-ass. Oh, and for all you llamas out there..not all team tnt members are active, so shuddup with the bitchin about it's release date. Peace!

I myself have not been 'satisfied' (meaning no orgasmic performances) with the early TeamTNT efforts ('cept Eternal1 cause Sverre rocks) but I'm <B>hoping</B> Doom2000 pulls through... I imagine the hubs and ideas will be cool so hang tight... on the delay... I mean most of the members have quit or moved on to bigger and better games... stop your whining.

I myself have not been 'satisfied' (meaning no orgasmic performances) with the early TeamTNT efforts ('cept Eternal1 cause Sverre rocks) but I'm <B>hoping</B> Doom2000 pulls through... I imagine the hubs and ideas will be cool so hang tight... on the delay... I mean most of the members have quit or moved on to bigger and better games... stop your whining.

Guest mystican

everything teamtnt has ever done has sucked!! god damn this project better be good or ill ask for my money back or something! (/sarcasm) even if it is late, if it's made by 3 men and a dog and it's not everything everyone hoped, what is there to lose? its not like you have to download it and play it .. i personally won't be because it's for zdoom (unless it gets like out of this world reviews or something) but that's just me and what i like ... its not like teamtnt are doing this for the glory or anything, theyre doing it because they enjoy making maps for doom .. damnit!

Ok, noone refresh the page that you get after you comment which says not to load. There's a reason - each refresh repeats your update.

Trust me guys.. it rocks. If only ZETH didn't crash so much on me I'd still be working on it. I think from what I had a chance to see and work with, it'll be the best thing TeamTNT has ever made by far, and one of the most amazing sets of levels ever as well. I wish I could tell you what kind of awesome stuff was in it.. but I promised Ty I wouldn't (and intend to keep that promise). :P

Trust me guys.. it IS good. If only ZETH didn't crash so much on my machine I'd still be working on it (and I would have made a pure ZDoom map by now)..

Guest Anonymous User

Mystican, what the hell are you on, so I can remind myself not to take it?

Guest mystican

anonymouse, do you want the ingredients or the recipe?

Guest Comanche

I go for Quality º¿º