Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Linguica

Comments On Comments

I see a lot of Anonymous Users on the comment threads, which surprises me when it's so damned easy to register. Just click on the "x comments" and then on "Create an account" down at the bottom and fill in all the lines with your choice of username, password, and all that other good stuff. Here, use these comments as a testing ground. And since the boards don't have cookies than remember your password, it might help to keep it easily typable.

I know why there are so many "Anonymous User"s. They couldn't get their account set up the first time (because of the pop-up dialog asking for your UserID and Password). Hey, people! That problem is solved! You can register now! NOW! GO GO! DO IT NOW, NOW I SAY!!!! :-b

Guest Anonymous User

If I did that, my anonymity would be gone, and that would be bad.

Guest FyrestormX

damn j00, frads

Guest amerrykan

you big thilliethh!

Guest Anonymous User

8^b...........

Guest foetal anomaly

i resent about 7 comments last time i tried because even after asking for my username and password which i put in, i got an error message saying "authorisation failed" or something similar. to my embarassment i discovered that each time i tried and thought i had failed to post the comment, the comments were there, identical, one after the other

Guest Anonymous User

1-2, 1-2 houston do u read me?????

Guest Anonymous User

It's that simple. We can register....and we can choose not to. It's still a free country in America here where I'm at....

Guest Karlo

I just wanted to say (again) that this comment system is great!

/Karl-Oscar Olson

Guest Karlo

Just testing using html in the info line.
Hope it works...

Guest Anonymous User

Yeah its damn easy to register. But even with the simplest password the popup box always states i have written an incorrect pass. And im damn sure i got the password right. What can i do? What might be the problem? Yours truly fustrated, Messiah with a Shotgun

Guest Anonymous User

I registered. But I wrote this with anonymous just to tease all of you. Now you dont know who I am, bwahahaa! One who guesses who I am gets... something.