Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Linguica

More Death

The Mordeth TC Site has been updated with the news that... well, not too much has been happening on the project recently, but there is some news about a few levels being worked on, and as always Gaston is begging for some experienced level authors to help him out. Dammit, won't somebody give this man a hand?

Guest FyrestormX

DAMN how old is this project?

Guest ricrob

I'll help out Mord if he promises that the episodes will get released. :P After the new year of course...

Guest Sparky

Mordeth, the natives are getting restless waiting for E2. Why don't you update E1 to work with the Source Ports so at least people can revisit Mordeth E1 in glorious highres or OpenGL? .... or at least let me release my update of it! And people, don't ask me to mail it to you ... hassle Mordeth instead!

Guest Jarlaxle

Mordeth is the best TC ever and though I'm anxious to get my hands on E2, I'd rather he work on it till its perfest than release a half-assed job.

Guest Anonymous User

Mordeth works good on the glLegacy port. I have an Obsidian X-24 Voodoo2 with a pentium 450 and 128 sdram. I use the 800 x 600 mode at 16 bits per pixel and it is Doom like it oughta be. 5150 Daddy Q1 Daddy Stovepipe Q2 Tony Soprano Q2

Guest balanco

I hope he gets it finished soon (drools over working subway train). After all, the TC looks very promising (drools even more over sone of the damn good mideval buildings and other architecture

Guest Anonymous User

It has nothing to do with Mordeth (for me, the best TC ever...)but what I really want to know is , when DARKNING will be released?I really want to play it. screen shots http://www.doomworld.com/darkening/screenshots.html