Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Linguica

Fear The Demon

I always love new megawad news. Remember Adam Windsor? No? Well, read on:[quote] Demonfear 6 is levels 26-30 of a 32 level WAD solely created by myself. Me being Adam Windsor, a contributor to Memento Mori 2, Requiem andSTRAIN. This completes the WAD (nearly four years after Demonfear 5 wasreleased ...) and obviously I'd like people to know: which is where youguys come in. Any pimping you'd like to do of the WAD would be muchappreciated. The other 5 Demonfears are already on ftp.cdrom.com in thelevelsd-f section. The WAD is available from his webpage. So, who is this Adam Windsor guy and where has he been?

So hopefully you're saying "wow ... this guy worked on MM2 and Requiem,then vanishes for four years ... is he back in Doom or what?". If youaren't, I apologise for wasting your time :) If you are, the answer isthat yes, I am back in Doom (and currently, loving it). I've got quitea few ideas for WADs bouncing around inside my pointy head at the momentand I hope to begin some of them soon (I plan to learn more about zDoomediting first).

Always nice to see a new face... or an old face anew... or something.

The real link appears to have been appended to www.doomworld.com on the story link: "http://www.doomworld.com/student.uq.edu.au/~s339890"

The actual webage should be:
http://student.uq.edu.au/~s339890

Guest Anonymous User

I have never played Requiem before and hope to do so, but I can't find the web site for it. I someone can please tell me, that would be great. ~Thanks~

Well, I tried out that new megawad by Adam Windsor, and it's basically a throw-together. 32 levels with little detail, but nonetheless worth the download. Oh, and you can get Requiem at ftp://ftp.cdrom.com/pub/doom2/levels/doom2/megawads/requiem.zip - You won't be dissapointed. It's possibly the best, most professional, one of the most fun add-ons ever made for DOOM. And it's 32 levels!! Not just 32 levels, but 32 of some of the most detailed, best looking levels with new music, textures, demos!!... If you haven't played Requiem yet, you're in for a lot of fun!!

Guest cocoon

Well it is well worth the download and is sure as HELL not a throw together stupid. I get mad when I read opinions given too fast like the last msg... Check out the review in my 'in focus'-section: doomster.doomshack.com

Guest Xenocide

I vaguely remember playing a few dfear levels a long long time ago.. all I remember was I got stuck on a gas station level or something ;) But Requiem Map11 is indeed my favorite all time doom level of any wad...

Guest JBO0Seven

thrown together??? hell, i haven't been through all the levels yet but so far its looking pretty damn good to me! it's definitley worth the download.

Guest Anonymous User

I'd say its pretty meidorc quality...the levels seem a bit too small for singleplay. And honestly, I can see why one guy said thrown together - although some of the maps have qualities. Just seem like they are more suiting as starters then full maps.