Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Linguica

Sitewatch

Guest mystican

a screenshots page and yet a distinct absence of screenshots, how utterly ridiculous. what will the disturbed little guy think of next.

Guest Recidivus

I'm thinking a download page with no downloads would be entertaining, as well as a codes page with no codes. Perhaps a story page lacking a story would go well with the warez page I am planning (which will feature no warez). Seriously though, the screenshots are coming. I have been neglecting level work to finish the sprites.

I'm guessing a downloads page with nothing... and Recidivus, it's time to become a web pimp. http://www.htmlgoodies.com

Guest Daggah

Seriously...changing the color or background of a webpage doesn't count as a redesign. :) Someone make Rec a new webpage...I'm about to make a better looking design myself...

Guest Recidivus

I like my minimalist scheme. It gets the job done and it's not a pain in the ass. At least you can read it... isn't that the idea?

No silly haven't you learned by now the only thing you need for a page is a cool design? Content means nothing! /me doesn't mention his old brown site

Guest Elviele

I wonder who makes those designs for Recidivus..hmm well what do u think is more important if it is nothing than u r an idiot..Well if someone else is making those images for u than,,well just cut down on progress and add more info on yer webpage..(INCLUDING SCREEN SHOTS(unless u haven't made enough progress to make screen shots)).

Guest balanco

Afterglow - Monday Dec 27 20:37:01 1999 - . No silly haven't you learned by now the only thing you need for a page is a cool design? Content means nothing! /me doesn't mention his old brown site TEXTURES! >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> And don't forget Java script, and thick HTML font coding and tons of |<00l |>1(5. Oh, and don't forget to use plenty of unstable M$ HTML extensions and plugins as well :), Think of a web site as a fraternity/gang/whatever initation (like some web sites seem to be with all of the bloat). If it crashes a users computer, he/she is probaly a conservative (in a computer sense) bastard who is a trator to the 'puter industry for not rusing out and ponying up $300+ a year, buying the latest OS/chip/toys/modem. Losers like me^H^Hthat do not belong on your site. If it dosen't, that user is probaly a hIp k00l d00d butt kis^H^H^H^Hloyal customer of Intel/Micro$oft with an ultra fast computer who helps to keep the fast, expensive upgrade cu^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H computer sha^H(*cough*)damn terminal program with it's f*ed up backspace!^H^H^H industry going.