Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Mordeth

Doom Nation Stuff

• The SMMU site carries word about an upcoming release that ought to fix some Fragglescript problems. He's also listening to your suggestions on (Fragglescript) features you'd like to see.
  • Ola Bjorling redesigned his site, again.

• The SMMU site carries word about an upcoming release that ought to fix some Fragglescript problems. He's also listening to your suggestions on (Fragglescript) features you'd like to see.
  • Ola Bjorling redesigned his site, again.

Guest Mad Cow Disease

Smmu, you bastard!

Guest Mad Cow Disease

Smmu, you bastard!

Nah, nah nah nah, nah nah nah, nah nah smmamamack my Marine up...

Nah, nah nah nah, nah nah nah, nah nah smmamamack my Marine up...

Hehe.. i was gonna suggest to Afterglow changing the music on the start map to the SMBU theme actually

Hehe.. i was gonna suggest to Afterglow changing the music on the start map to the SMBU theme actually

Guest balanco

It dosen't morph into QOSMMU (Quake-only smack my marine up :) like a certain project whose name I will not mention has already done.

Guest balanco

It dosen't morph into QOSMMU (Quake-only smack my marine up :) like a certain project whose name I will not mention has already done.

Guest Anonymous User

Thrust is going to use it's own set of models/textures/levels, so you don't need the registered Quake 1 to run it (it'll be a stand alone game).

Guest Anonymous User

Thrust is going to use it's own set of models/textures/levels, so you don't need the registered Quake 1 to run it (it'll be a stand alone game).