Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Linguica

Damnit!

There's a new issue of Doom, Damnit! posted, with all sorts of Doom-community wackiness and funny stuff, including a guest editorial by Jerry Seinfeld and an exclusive of The Blair Imp Project. Go read, damnit.

Guest mystican

thats the fucking funniest one yet. :) specially that blair imp thing .. that ruled me totally .. heheh. big up to the doomdamnit massive. oh yea and andrewb is kinda dumb. :P

I havent been arsed to download the blair doom AVI yet, but the rest of this issue was pretty great.. except cyb didn't mention me this time... what's up with that? it just doesn't make sense!

That's about as sensible as me saying mystican is dumb, since I really don't know who he his or anything..

Guest Anonymous User

I must admit that the rejected monsters idea was great. I especially like the one called Hell's Jester. I wish it could have been put in the game along with Hell Knights and Barons of Hell. I think this should be used for TCs!!!!! -Laters. EUGENE E. SLOUPSKY

Guest Anonymous User

i think you seem to be missing the point here, Eugene. Or maybe you're just being sarcastic. My Texan electronics teacher's name is Eugene. And I live in Norway.

Guest zsignal

i didn't intend to not write my name. sorry.

Guest Mad Cow Disease

I know the Seinfeld editorial was a joke, but I think a TC about nothing would be very funny. <P>Well, there are lots of projects that aren't about anything, but there isn't any that are completely dedicated to doing nothing. <P>Maybe mockery.

Guest mystican

all this discussion about tcs and articles, the rest of the issue ruled but the avi .. man .. every time you watch it it gets better and better .. haha <Br>
im gunna go watch it again

Guest Anonymous User

Once again, I laugh at how stupid some things are. I especically love the doom- site thing. I never noticed that, doomworld, nation, shack, hq. Maybe DoomDoghouse =-p

Guest doomguy

That one about gothic DM wasnt that funny

Guest Levendis

What we need is a deathmatch wad called Goth DM. Here's the idea...we make it overly detailed, but nobody cares, because they're goth. Your time in each level is spent moping about for no apparent reason until you kill yourself (if we make it detailed enough and have nothing but rocket launchers, then players will just do this inadvertently when they get hung up on a wall while trying to shoot someone). Every player looks the same because they're all wearing the same black Doomguy skin, complete with black gloves, boots, gun, etc. (it's not as if anyone will play the wad ever, so we can probably just lie about this feature being in). Any takers...?

Guest doomguy

I downloaded the BIP and watched it like10 times it is so hilarious, I liked the part where that one dudes like Hey who out ther!? and the other dudes like oh that will really work moron. visit doomdepot www.homestead.com/doomdoom/doom.html

Guest Anonymous User

...plain rocked my world! Definitely one of his best - go Cyb! That AVI - man, I hafta agree with Myst, it's a classic every time!