Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
covaro

Doom 3057 Update

The Doom 3057 Homepage has been updated with some new pics of their upcoming demo, which we should all be treated to in a little less than a month. Go take a gander at this ZDoom only wad. Why not leave your impressions of it on our little message board like thingy.

Guest DarkFang

I just checked out the screenshots for this project and I have got to admit, they are pretty good. Way to go! This project looks pretty sweet. Looks like I might have to grab this one when it comes out.

Guest Anonymous User

Ya the screenshots look great, I realy think this will be a nice TC. Keep up the good work.

Guest Deano99

Well im new to all the DoomTC stuff but i LOVE the look of this one. Yeah its looking good and I like some of the textures but I did have problem looking at them as they were rather dark. I think i'll be getting this .WAD!

Guest Levendis

The screenshots are so nice, we had to say it thrice. Keep up the good work, y0.

We are stuck with a decision and we'd like your input. We have been looking at the features of ZDoom 1.23, and we are thinking about waiting until it is released and add it's new features to the demo. It would mean a later date for the demo, but it would definitely have a lot of the cool effects promised by Randy Heit. On the other hand, we can release the demo in ZDoom 1.22 format and leave it at that. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks.

Guest HellKnight

Take a poll guys! Announce it on Doomworld.