Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Recidivus

Save The Wolf

Guest Recidivus

Yeah, I'm back. Anyway, a bit of good news for you retro-gaming loyalists in the id vernacular, courtesy of IGN. A new Wolfenstein game has been confirmed and will be published by Activision. The game, which will be running on the Quake III engine, will be developed by the creative minds behind Kingpin. Grab the info from IGNPC at this URL.

Guest Recidivus

Actually, the oxy-moron of the year is "postal service", but thanks for playing.

Guest Anonymous User

Tight. A fully 3D Wolfenstein. ;) The Xatrix know how to make fun games IMO but I wonder how the replayability will be.. Kingpin, Q2: Ground Zero, and Redneck Rampage are more of a one time experience than something like Wolf3D where you play it again and again. Well, I'm sure it will turn out great and the mutiplayer should be a blast.

Guest citrus

What should this new wolf3d be called? "Wolfenstein 3D - this time we really mean 3D" or "Wolfenstein 3D 3D"? And will it have blue brick walls? One can only hope. :)

Guest Risen

I thought the oxy-moron of the year was "Microsoft Works." Oh well, my bad.

Guest beigesmite

i can't wait for this to come out, i always liked wolfenstein. wolfendoom is okey but wolfenstein on the quake 3 engine?! cool with a capital "ool". i've sat here for a while trying to think of an oxy-moron, but i can't! i've benn out of school for several weeks because of ice and snow (surprisingly since i live in north carolina) and i've forgotten everything i once knew! AUGAHGHA!!

Guest Omniverse

And the oxymorons of the year are:
Act natural
Military intelligence
Well-preserved ruins

and finally, the king:
Leader of the free world

Guest HellKnight

Please god, dont let them suckify Wolfenstein 3D by adding great "new features." Please have them keep a little true to the game, and hey, maybe doomers can get a little discount for such devotion, huh?

Guest Qayin

What about CIVIL-WAR??

Speaking of oxy-morons, Doom has plenty. <P>Spider Mastermind <BR>The artifact which allows for partial invisibility is one of the most conspicuous items. <BR>A powerup with a name like "Berzerk" isn't animated. <BR>The lost souls have a pretty good sense of direction. <BR>The pain elementals can't hurt you. <P>etc . . . . . .

Guest Mad Cow Disease

Doom team? <P>Friendly fire? <P>Prince Albert? <BR>Ha ha ha hah hha hah hahaha ha haha hah ha ha hahaha Ha ha ha hah hha hah hahaha ha haha hah ha ha hahaha Ha ha ha hah hha hah hahaha ha haha hah ha ha hahaha Ha ha ha hah hha hah hahaha ha haha hah ha ha hahaha Ha ha ha hah hha hah hahaha ha haha hah ha ha hahaha Ha ha ha hah hha hah hahaha ha haha hah ha ha hahaha!!!!!!! <P><P><P><P>What?

Guest Anonymous User

Ola Björling sure is full of himself. "I'm Ola Björling... so back off :-)" Lol

Guest balanco

How 'bout power nap (probaly dosen't qualify :) and working vacation