Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Linguica

Eternity Shmeternity

Team Eternity is celebrating its third anniversary with a "Blast from the Past" webpage which details the creation and history of the Eternity total conversion, including some old graphics and levels.

Guest Mad Cow Disease

Did anyone notice the screenshot for Gateway to Halcyon looks a lot like E1M1 on Heretic?

Guest Xenocide

3 years and only 5 maps? I make like one level in two months.

Okay, Team Eternity, I think after three years we can ask for a probable release date. <P>I'm waiting for its release for my own project, and I would at least like to know when to begin.

Guest Curtis Smith

Gateway computers suck! my friend has one that costed $1200 and mine costed $900 and mine is hella better, his has problems every day!

First off, everyone should know that the screenshots page is horribly out of date. Gate to Halcyon has been retextured, Dreadmere has been detailed, and the castle, well, those are horrible shots period, they do no justice to the level. That is also certainly not reflective of all the map work either. MAP01/MAP08 is in progress, MAP02 is finished, MAP03 and MAP05 are in progress, MAP06 is in progress, MAP07 is in the planning stages, MAP16 is about 80% finished, MAP18 is MAP03 in the past, and MAP19 is in progress. The first episode will be released first naturally, and encompasses MAP01-MAP08. We also have been given 4 levels by Holger Nathrath, 1 by Chrozoron, and 1 by Adam_mm2 which have not found a final location in the project, but are largely complete. As for a release date, if you're so anxious, why don't you come help out? :)