Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Linguica

DWBS

Guest Anonymous User

hes a sketelon of a red assed monkey

Guest FyrestormX

Ling whats wrong with the posting? make a PW incorrect screen or something. BTW, that 1st one was mine :P

Guest Mad Cow Disease

He doesn't wear pants, that's what everyone's legs look like after the skin's been torn off by a rocket, hardened by plasma, and reanimated by an archvile. Stupid.

Guest Aftershock

Good thing he never uses both missile launchers at once!

Guest AndrewC

The revenant :-b definately wears pants. :-b <BR>What are you talking about, Aftershock? :-b <BR>He :-b does use both launchers. :-b They just collectively launch one missile :-b somehow :-b <P>You know :-b what :-b I :-b :-b mean :-b :-b :-b :-b sorta

Guest Anonymous User

Revenants have red pants that look like blood. 1 rocket hurt less than 2...

Guest Anonymous User

he looks like he is bloddy, maybe it is pants...... i am working on a tc called Defoot, it is a tc where your dimention gets mixed with a wierd dimention.

Guest Mad Cow Disease

"1 rocket hurt less than 2..." <P>Anonymous users like to state the painfully obvious, don't they? Excuse the pun.

Guest Mad Cow Disease

"i am working on a tc called Defoot, it is a tc" <P>See what I mean?

Guest Anonymous User

The sergeants get back with the No Pants mod, on an idgames mirror near you.

Seriously. Linguica, what were you thinking when you did this update? This really freaks me out..

Guest Anonymous User

It's me that doesn't wear pants. I've looked at those revenent images long and hard.

Guest Curtis Smith

Defoot tc is cool, stupid cow disease, drr im mad cow disease i make crappy tcs.

Guest Roadskin

Are they pants?.Wonder where he got them from.Maybe a doom marine with a red skin.But thats a skin not clothes.Hmmmm.Maybe when he was normal he had red pants, but the other badies thought he was stupid wearing red pants so they killed him and his mates

Guest Doss

Barons wear pants, zombieguys wear pants, even the doomguy wears pants (big surprise). Come on, Linguica. Real news!

Guest ViolentEd

http://www.chooseprice.com/philgiroux/cougvsbear.cfm The bear man, the bear.

Guest Anonymous User

Of course the revenant wears pants!!!!! What is he, some kind of freak? _Laters. EUGENE E. SLOUPSKY

Odd news, heh. It's funny how a simple news post like this generates almost as much response as "Doom banned in Lithuania" or whatever. He has metal armor. Don't fuck with him.

Guest Anonymous User

Has anyone read the doom2 book? Its stupid, in the book the revenant is suposed to be a failed alien atemp at making a human and they could not get the close right. =]

Guest Mad Cow Disease

Doss, the Barons don't wear pants. Take another look.

Guest beigesmite

you can change the pants(?)color. if you use the revenant skin with zdoom. huh huh, in school a few years ago my friends and i thought it was (immature) funny to yell out that someone wasn't wearing pants. as in "BOB'S NOT WEARING PANTS!" and everyone would look and the person wouldn't be wearing pants 'cause they'd be wearing shorts. good ole 5th grade humor for ya. cept me and my friend didn't stop till like 9th grade. sad in a way.

Guest Omniverse

In what way ISN'T that sad?
At any rate, it would be kinda f***ed up if the Revenant was naked. What kinda sicko would make an evil demon nude unless it was painfully obvious he had no genitalia? :)

Guest Mad Cow Disease

To think of it, do the sergeants have genitalia? Maybe they disappear when they become possessed. <P>You never know.

Guest IcarusWing

Has Linguica been smoking pot while updating? He must have spent too much time spent e-mailing Sir Robin... it rubs off.

Guest Anonymous User

I just farted

Guest Mad Cow Disease

You just farted.