Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Mordeth

Doom Legacy Not Dead

Well, we would have thought it possible, but the Doom Legacy site has been updated after several months of silence. DooM Legacy 1.29 final is on the way and will resemble the same functionality as glLegacy beta 15, but with some bugs fixed.

Guest Anonymous User

Why do you hate Doom Legacy its ROCKS DA HOUSE!!!!

There's some evidence that post deletion is going on.. I looked at this thing, it said 2 comments, I clicked here, and there was only one comment here.. But that's ok.. Deleting rude and/or attackish posts is okay!! :-b

Guest Anonymous User

I was thinking that Fab & Boris had lost interest, since ZDoom is dominating so much. The Legacy team seems to get discouraged if they aren't on top, & I thought that perhaps they had given up. I hope they stay in the race, as they had a lot of great ideas.

Guest beigesmite

i like legacy more than zdoom in some ways, but vice versa too. the invisible demons in legacy look really cool, but zdoom's rotating map overlay is nice. the splitscreen mode and easy launcher help push me twards legacy though.

Guest Deano99

I love LEGACY... it kicks ass man.... LEGACY ROCKS... that sounds as though I robbed that from somewhere...?

Guest Anonymous User

AndrewB-- Deleting "attackish" posts is NOT ok. However, the DW crew moderating the forum is.
The difference is that one is an issue of free speech and the other is an issue of management of a personal website.

And why do people hate Legacy? I used to play only Legacy, until I decided that map limitations and scripting were preferable to whatever features Fab and Boris have come up with (SMMU & ZDoom > Legacy).

Deleting attackish posts is ok. This is DW's site, and if they believe that there is something posted here that should not be here, they have every right to delete it. And it's really nice that you don't like Legacy, but it'd be greate if you could find someone who actually cared...

Deleting attackish posts is ok. This is DW's site, and if they believe that there is something posted here that should not be here, they have every right to delete it. And it's really nice that you don't like Legacy, but it'd be great if you could find someone who actually cared...

Guest Anonymous User

As opposed to finding someone who cares whether you _like_ DOOM Legacy or not?

I think deleting posts is a good idea- the first was a basic 'legacy sucks' one, and the second was my reply :D

Guest Anonymous User

Legacy is too sweet! Best friggin' multiplayer support available for its class, It does thing on a network that Zdoom only wishes it could do... And get this: Im talking about the DOS version Nya...

Guest GordonFreeman

It has the best bots for doom!

Guest Anonymous User

Legacy is crap.

Guest The SuperFly

You certainly seemed to be steering in that direction. I, personally, have nothing against it; I was just pointing out a little trend I noticed. As for post deletion: anyone who wants to run their mouth should be able to. If it's insulting and against the norm, so be it, they jsut shouldn't make it excessively vulgar.