Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Linguica

Doom3057 Demo Released

The Doom 3057 homepage has been updated with the release of the demo of their partial conversion for Doom 2 using ZDoom. There are lots of screenshots to check out before downloading the 611 KB demo, which includes 1 level.

Guest Levendis

It's amazing what some texture work will do. This is the same level as before, and while some of the textures are a bit too cartoonish or gritty, overall the effect is a nice one. There is a bug, however--apparently one of the ambient sounds is borked, so be prepared to experience some major slowdown and loss of sound whenever you're near sparks. Other than that, keep up the good work, gentlemen.

Guest Anonymous User

A little tidbit... I know for a fact that Julian, creator of RoRDoom is actually a furry on yiff.net. But, dont take my word for it...

Guest Levendis

What are the odds that any of the doomworld readers know what a furry is? :P

Guest Anonymous User

Okay okay... there goes the original topic and we end up with... furries. *snicker* Page me on FM, SPR or Tapestries. Ciao guys. <g>

I think I have fixed the bug. The problem was due to a lengthy wav file and and a delay shorter than the sound file. I cut the sound to 2 seconds and matched it in the script. I am pretty sure that this will fix the problem, but I can't tell with my high performance computer. I will include the fix in my next update.