Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Linguica

Boo!

Please welcome Doomworld's newest hosted site: Doomers' Pictures! Five points if you can guess what it's about. That's right, we've started up what is probably the biggest (and only) repository of Doomers' pictures on the internet. Ever wondered what someone looked like? Go and see. And to help out the rest of us, submit your own picture. Hell, you might find your long lost twin brother. Probably not actually, but go see anyway.

Guest Anonymous User

Katarhyne is hot.

Guest FyrestormX

and you said you were ugly Kat? bullshit. your the hottest peice of ass ive seen in a long time. Thank god we didnt get a fat wh0r3 in the community. ;) And yes, Kat is really fucking hot.

Guest Anonymous User

Well, now we know what a doomer looks like should we ever meet one. Actually they seem rather (dissapointingly) normal. Most of them look like standard college boys (with this i do not mean standard bespectacled geeks, though some would look that part too (like me until i get my hair dyed). A few stick out. Second place goes to Katerhyne (for obvious reasons), but i still think that our brave Sir Robin must have the first place for looks. You wouldn't imagine that doomers looked like that, would you? BTW why are my messages always posted as anonymous user. I have created an account. Could some of the administrators please check the accounts Messiah with a Shotgun and Messiah-with-a-Shotgun for me. I won't send any pictures before I have proven of any use to the doom community and thus deserves the fame (or infamy).

"Messiah with a Shotgun" is too long... it always gets truncated to "Messiah with a S" and so I delete it. Try using a shorter nickname.

Guest Sir Robin

... Katarhyne beats me ...<P>

Guest PuPz

Whoa... Sir Robin is a hippy Doomer!

Heh, just messing with you, SR. Peace man. :)

Guest PennyWise

Yeah, this pictures idea was great. It's funny to see the people behind many great Doom add-ons! I think the Parallel Team will be participating soon, too :D Anyway, I was looking through these messages, and saw anyone complimenting Katarhyne about her looks (for obvious reasons). I may have been living in a cave (or just Finland :) in the last times, but I really don't know how this Katarhyne is! Has she a website? Is she doing any projects for Doom? If someone please could drop us a line and enlighten us (You can do it yourself, Kat, if you're reading this). That's all for now...great idea! And yep, she isn't bad at all...

It's damn cool to see how you all look like... Just have to decide where we could meet and it would be perfect ;-)

Guest NarK

Grr.. how dare you use such a messed up pic of myself, that shit is from last year! Nooo! Hot girlies are gonna see when I wore glasses, ack! Heheh.

Guest nitro

Heh, Ling kinda looks like Lars Ulrich :) But Julian doesn't, he looks just like Einstein... BTW, who the hell is this Katarhyne?

... He kind of looks like Christopher umm.. That Christopher what's-hisname.. You know, that guy from Back To The Future?? Neat! :-b

Guest Anonymous User

Um, I think that Nark appears to be black, Lüt. So there you go, a diverse demographic of doomers. :-)

Yeah! That's it!! I think the coolest-looking picture ia a contest between Fanatic and Aardappel.. :-b

Guest cocoon

ODoes Ola look like Billy Corgan?? fraggle don't say such hedious things!! Don't drag the star into the mud (sorry Ola). I can't see the rescemblence. Oh and that Kat-woman can be found in #doomroom

Guest Dukrous

I have much better pics of myself without weird reddish lighting. Last I checked, my room was not in an inferno zone. :-)

Fear the amount of untapped testosterone and sexual frustration being converted into comments on this thread :)

Guest Anonymous User

The anonymity of it all has been lost forever... is it just me, or is Fanatic actually a picture from a Dungeons and Dragons book? We're onto him...

Guest FyrestormX

Who thinks i'd really kill myself?