Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
covaro

Pullen It Together

Fanatic has posted an update regarding the back burner. Which would be where QDoom is sitting until he gets this unnamed project for the EDGE engine done. And still the p1mpage of this unknown engine persists. I wanna play it! Stop the torture. There are also some things involving real life... including how bad some people really can be. Hrm... sounds like some people I know.

Our front-right burner literally caught fire a few months ago. I guess what happened was, the center layer (the conductor) came in contact with the outer layer, through the 2nd layer (the insulator). So, now we only have three burners on our stove. :-[ ... But hey!! It was neat to see molten metal melt and drip all over the place!! :D

Guest Nitrotic6

I read your news update as always, you read 'The Lord of the Flies' too? I thought I was the only one around here with good taste.

Guest Anonymous User

Good stuff! George W. Bush'd never stand a chance on that isle ...come to think of it, neither would the Quake (1, 2, Arena) marines! >=^)

was absolute crap. I had to read that for English class like 4 years ago and it was so damned boring and poorly written I didn't even bother finishing it off...

People read so much into that book that the author probably never intended.

'1984' by George Orwell... now that's a book worth reading.

Guest ViolentEd

He should have reached over the table and threw those punk kids out the window. I'm only 16 but I do respect older people then me. Books eh? Lord of the Flies was a sucky book, but the movie was good. I read a lot, surprizingly and the best books I have read are War of the Worlds, of mice and men and A Clockwork Orange. Ack! Find myself talking about books :)

A lot of books were never intended to be read into. Yet we must support our college lit professors somehow right?

God that was a horrible movie. I wouldn't even open the book after seeing that crap. Not that it wasn't a good idea with good potential, just horribly carried out.

Guest Fanatic

I didn't mean to spark all this literacy stuff. By no means do I support reading books.

I actually was inspired to use that title from the movie more than the book, of which I have never read. I heard that reading books causes cancer actually, so I stay away from them. I just meant that the two kids I met Sunday were out of control, with no authority that was keeping their animal instincts in line.

I also found out they are in therapy and on medication to calm them. Imagine what they were like before!

Guest Daggah

Robert Jordan is my God. The Wheel of Time book series is awesome!

Guest Anonymous User

I've been fortunate not to be diagnosed with any Ken Follett tumors yet. Whew.

Guest Tawney

Put me dearly to sleep...I had to read that for English class over the summer. At least it was a small story (Like 90 pages), so at least that was good. I'm more into Tom Clancy novels. I especially liked Patriot Games. I couldn't get my eyes off that book

Guest Anonymous User

Rainbow Six and Executive Order mmmm... I got this weird growth ...

Guest Anonymous User

Bah. Forgot my username/password.

lord of the flies, well, it probably was meant to be read into, remember it was written by an english teacher :). most of golding's books have some kind of subtext, so it's probably ok to read into lotf. time for classic school games: who'd be who out of lotf? :)