Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
covaro

Is It Coming...

Another thought to be dead project has come back from the grave. Seems after over a year of no news, Mockery (yes, Mockery) has been updated with a simple message. Seems that someone plans on releasing their level set right on the heels of Darkening E2. Perfect timing don't you think? To quote the project leader:

Well, this project has been sitting on my HD for a long time. Figured I should release it now. And if there aren't enough levels to fill out 30-32 levels, well I'll just come up with something. But I will release it soon. Maybe even with a source port too. =D

So go ahead and get out your barf bags. This thing is bad.

Guest Anonymous User

Man, bad news comes to us all. Ewwwww... /me looks at secret screen shot... Bear in mind Diskmaster is not a level maker, but just YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE!!! [FIRST POST]

Guest Anonymous User

I was more hoping it would crash at least every 3 levels or so. =D

Guest Doomlegend

What kind of crap is this if it's crashing, arrgggg, i'm deleting it ...now!

Guest Anonymous User

man I CANT f**** WAIT for this project!!! it looks extremely kickass!!! !!!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!!!

Guest Anonymous User

Ok, It's probably Wednesday by now where Ola lives, but still no Darkening. Figures :P Guess we'll see what happens..

Isn't Covaro the moderator of Mockery?? So he's quoting himself.

How can anyone be looking forward to this!? Shit levels aren't funny, they're just shit.

Guest Risen

I saw the project, I laughed. I made a shitty level, I laughed. I looked at how long it took to put this POS together, I laughed. But honestly, I'm not looking forward to this project, and I'm not going to download it. Who really wants to play 32 levels of shit? Not I, I have better things to do with my time.

Funny concept, but is the follow-through really necessary?

Guest The Little Faith

I must confess. I have a little bad level fetish myself. It's not like I ejaculate in front of the screen, but somehow it gives me a kick to play some of the real ugly ones. While we wait for Mockery i know some other crappy levels that could satiate our unholy hunger: Illusory. A full level replacement for Doom I. Illusory is found on the third disk you get on the 3 CD Doom pack (i don't know it's name) along with Ultimate Doom, Doom II, Doom 95 and Master Levels. BTW i might want to help those Mockery guys a little bit. I want to write a few midi's for their project. However, i do need some advice. What kind of music does a Megawad like Mockery need.

Guest balanco

Does Mockery want *genuine* crap levels? I have several experemental "levels" that I made back in 1997, filled with HOMs, slime trails, 90 degree walls and no exit (one is very bizzare- a verson Map01 that somehow got twisted around with walls knocked out. Basicly, the whole level is made up of slime trails. Very weird :)

Guest David_A

Try to make the music as absolutely hideous as possible. Britney Spears covers, 15 second songs, random chords, you name it.

M0cK3rY r00leZ!!!!!!