Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Rellik

Anyone wanna work together on maps?

I was thinking it might be easier to get more done if maps were being passed around a bit. Most people won't want to do that, but I think it'd be easier for me to stay focused and creative. :p I've got a map that's maybe one third done, but I've kinda run out of steam. I'll post it tommorrow and see if anyones interested.

That is a REALLY good idea. I was thinking that recently myself- some people are good at structure, others placement, others detail etc. anyone up for it?

I'll give it a shot. I always find it hard to start a map but if somethings there to work with, now that's a different story.

Cool guys, I'll post the level in the morning. I've been playing paintball in the 100 degree heat all bloody day and I'm fried. That and I gotta give these new Legacy DM bots a whirl. :)

Cool. I just got back from a house party and I'm bushed. Have to go and see greenday tonight so then I'll be more tired. Work tommorow, 2pm-7pm (until friday), so I'm knackered even thinking about it :\

LOL, I might get banned or something for supporting Lut so I'll post this now. :-) I won't get that level up for a little bit so this afternoon or whatever I'll mail the link to Jon to post if he wants.

Why does everything always go to shit on a Monday? :p

Julian said:

I'm pretty good at texturing. If someone needs texturing done, let me know.

i might take you up on that later.

Rellik said:

Okey dokey, here's what little I got so far:

http://www.teamdeim.com/rellik/pics/1lev1e.wad

I didna zip it, it's only 70kb. I haven't done anything with the texturing, so it's ALL STARGR1 I do believe. :)

Hey, Rellik, I just got through playing it. It's looking pretty promising!
Keep it up with the good work. :)

Yeah.. but the map isn't finished yet so it may go I guess.

I could finish my map and then pass it around for people to refine. anyone wanna do that?

Sounds like a g00d idea... I've been working on a Bloodfalls (map24) replacement for the last couple of weeks... I had a spark of inspiration for it... then it went dead. I can handle getting about half of the map done, (the last half :/) but I dunno wtf to do for the first bit. I could upload it when I'm done the part I'm working on... The texturing probably needs some work too

Cyb submitted a partial map that might be a good bloodfalls.. perhaps if all else fails the two could be merged. He hasn't finished with his yet though.

LOL, yeah the name is a lark. A desperate attempt to get some more inspiration... needless to say it didn't work. :P

Jon said:

Cyb submitted a partial map that might be a good bloodfalls.. perhaps if all else fails the two could be merged. He hasn't finished with his yet though.

Hey, you saying I won't finish it or something! *shakes fist*

(because I will you know)

Hmmm, can't guarantee I'll get back to that map. Now that Legacy has DM bots my deathmatch mod has definitely taken the front seat again. If anyone wants to finish / use chunks of it by all means go ahead.