Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
covaro

DoomBot Arena 1.0

Oh Captain, Mellow Captain, how do we love your bots. Captain Mellow has updated with a nice little selection of Nodes for you to enjoy. Node files have been done for select Darkening E2 maps, SlaughterDM, and Brit11 maps as well. Sounds pretty darn spiffy don't it?

Oh Captain, Mellow Captain, how do we love your bots. Captain Mellow has updated with a nice little selection of Nodes for you to enjoy. Node files have been done for select Darkening E2 maps, SlaughterDM, and Brit11 maps as well. Sounds pretty darn spiffy don't it?

Guest Pirx

thx for the nodes. esp. for dark2 maps, they rule. like ola's map 13, how 3d it looks without really being 3d :)

Guest Pirx

thx for the nodes. esp. for dark2 maps, they rule. like ola's map 13, how 3d it looks without really being 3d :)

Guest Anonymous User

NP Pirx. The next version is coming out in a few days, w/ nodes for the rest of dark2 & some color ANSI menus (reminds me of the old BBS days). I got the idea for making a launcher after hearing some gripes in #doomroom about the hassle of dealing w/ nodes. I hope people find the launcher to be easier to use with the nodes. Plus, it sort of simulates the Q3A / UT type setup, which I have always wanted for Doom. -Capt.

Guest Anonymous User

NP Pirx. The next version is coming out in a few days, w/ nodes for the rest of dark2 & some color ANSI menus (reminds me of the old BBS days). I got the idea for making a launcher after hearing some gripes in #doomroom about the hassle of dealing w/ nodes. I hope people find the launcher to be easier to use with the nodes. Plus, it sort of simulates the Q3A / UT type setup, which I have always wanted for Doom. -Capt.

Well there's gonna be another released with modified maps so most of those nodes are gonna be useless. :)

Well there's gonna be another released with modified maps so most of those nodes are gonna be useless. :)

Guest Anonymous User

I will just update the nodes then, when the time comes. It's all good. BTW Derek, when are the nodes for SACDM coming out? I'll plug those right in as well. -Capt.

Guest Anonymous User

I will just update the nodes then, when the time comes. It's all good. BTW Derek, when are the nodes for SACDM coming out? I'll plug those right in as well. -Capt.

Once I get the Legacy version done which'll include all maps vpo/hom removal port only needed and bug fixes so all the maps play well.. map3 is gonna need some work! :)

Once I get the Legacy version done which'll include all maps vpo/hom removal port only needed and bug fixes so all the maps play well.. map3 is gonna need some work! :)