Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Linguica

More Mugs

Yup, I've added another hunk of photos to the Doomers' Pictures page. In this update are Tarin, Ola Bjorling, Icarus Wing, Justin Mahoney, Megalyth, Lau, ZSignal, Kaden, §talker, AnubiS, and Orkface. Don't forget to send in your picture if you haven't done so yet...

Guest Elviele

§talker looks cool...

Guest Levendis

There's some kickass new stuff over on cdrom.com, most notably a new PWAD by Rich Retanour, the guy who did "Earth" and "Phobos." In this one you're stuck on some planet waiting to be picked up by the starship Pleiades, but when you beam aboard you have some demon ass to kick. Over the course of the wad you knock about the galacy in your starship (apparently UAC doesn't want it back) wasting demons and whatnot. Lots of fun...the author is pretty much the best around at good outdoor areas. Check it out here.
--Levendis

Guest PerOxyD2S

would it be a good idea to put in what the people was involed in ? (wads, ports, demos, tools ....)

The mystery of who is behind the Doom marine's mask has been solved. It's Zero Signal - he's got the shotgun to prove it!! :-)

And yeah, info would be cool.

Guest IcarusWing

Mummy, mummy, the man in the snow with the shotgun is scaring me.

Guest IcarusWing

Mummy, mummy, the man in the snow with the shotgun is scaring me.

I agree on the info side of things... it'd be good. Then I'll stop glowing so.

Yeah, it's very cool indeed... And it's Roger Ritenour, not Rich Retanour :)

now we have a doomer pictures library we need a doomer sounds library so we can hear what they sound like.. the only doomer voice i know is cybs

Guest Anonymous User

Would like to see a few of those 700MHz+ monsters. LOL, I still have the 486SX/25 PC that I used to play Doom the first time (on full screen w/low detail of course heh) a few days after Doomsday '93, and it's still hooked up to my LAN! Mostly original components, too.

Guest Elviele

GOD DAMMIT!! this place is to talk about this news article and other shit like that!!!

Guest Anonymous User

Weiner!

Guest Elviele

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! uhh,what was your point?

Guest zsignal

I'm not ugly, i'm just what we call a 'appearance impaired'

Guest Anonymous User

ZSignal, you've got a mission: Take out Hissy, or die trying! YOU can save us.... or maybe some Baron of Hell.... pager #?</p> You need more than a .22 tho ;-)