Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Linguica

Son Of Daedalus

Icarus Web has updated with some stuff about Speed Demons and the recent Ola/NiGHTMARE scuffle. Oh, and it's a bit more than 74 comments by now...

I'm not trying to rub it in, but...<pI don't edit Doom stuff, but I do have stuff of importance on my computer, stuff that I've worked hard on etc.. and basically, if it's important, I *back it up*. I did have a hard drive corrupted a couple of years ago, and while it was a pain I wasn't in trouble as far as semi-finished assignments etc were concerned, because I had copies.

I don't edit Doom stuff, but I do have stuff of importance on my computer, stuff that I've worked hard on etc.. and basically, if it's important, I *back it up*. I did have a hard drive corrupted a couple of years ago, and while it was a pain I wasn't in trouble as far as semi-finished assignments etc were concerned, because I had copies.

Guest IcarusWing

That's me.

Continue making that TC, man. I can't wait to battle the Behemoth! The doom community needs more of such cool/weird stuff.

Guest IcarusWing

Thanks for the support. Speed Demons will be finished, it'll just take a lot longer than was planned, and at the minute we're chilling.