Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Linguica

Damnit!

Guest Anonymous User

Cyb has a lower IQ than his issue count, and brought in two people with a lower IQ to make himself look smarter. What a waste of web space.

The texture ripping part and the "http://" and the ".com" was pretty funny.. I'm sick of JeffK already..

Guest David_A

Good ol' DavinSTD!!!! I missed that bastard... JeffK has nothing on that guy.

It would have been a better if you would have brought back a wider variety of characters, not just the really stupid and vulgar ones... Where's Team Crazy Dynamite, whatever REoL was called (Tom Hanks approves!:), the Big Thumb Society guy and, of course, the epic pr0n Doom? ItS so funtastucaklr yuo craBYOURPANTTS!!!!

Guest David_A

then don't read it

That AVI was the funniest! <P>It starts off with you chuckling a bit, at the novelty, then you get bored, then all of the sudden . . . . . . . . <P>I'm sorry, I just laughed my head off.

yeah xxEnemyxx has issues, lazy phuckin prick. Has nothing better to do with his time than to badmouth doom. Go phuckin smoke crack and remove tour genetic's from the rest of the community. Hippicrite

Guest David_A

I honestly hope you guys are joking... No one actually believes that all these characters are real, right?