Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
darknation

losers

Uh, I'm not good at this begging stuff, so I'll skip right to it. A friend of mine called Jive got losered today for no reason other than bumping a couple of old threads. Now while I personally advocate the immediate and swift execution for people who commit this, the most heinous of crimes, I think Jive should an exception this once.

The general IQ of person who get's losered is low, often retarded. Jive is not in anyway stupid, but English is not his first language. He does try really hard to be helpful, wich is why he bumped those threads, helpfully pointing too old wads ecetera. He was not aware of the forum rules about bumping threads and got confused when he was told to desist. Like I said, his english is poor.

I'm asking for his loser status to be removed. Pretty please. I promise to keep him on a leash from now on and make sure he get's the facts straight when someone is trying to tell him something.

Uh, that's it.

Y'know I agree with you DN. That really really sucks. I've been playing that wad and I am glad Jive brought it to my attention. True the thread he bumped was old, but it was a Doom related thread and his reply added some new info (a link to a review of the wad) and was on topic.

Also consider the fact there are quite a few people who run around these forums making absolutely retarded posts (off topic, insulting etc.) and nothing seems to happen to them. A couple of them are even moderators. I ain't naming names. If the shoe fits.... :P

stphrz said:

Also consider the fact there are quite a few people who run around these forums making absolutely retarded posts (off topic, insulting etc.) and nothing seems to happen to them. A couple of them are even moderators. I ain't naming names. If the shoe fits.... :P

*points his thumb at his chest*

Thaaaaaaaaaat's me!

Now someone post something totally retarded so I can insinuate forced homosexual sex with them :D =) :) =] ^_^ :P

Awwwww, but Liam...you insinuate forced homsexual sex with me anyway....^_^

Seriously though, I do recall mods have said in the past that bumping one or two old threads isn't looked upon as a punishment as long as what is being posted is very on-topic and helpful...which is what Jive did.

Didn't the old forum software automatically lock threads that were a minth old? Can't the new software do that?

IMJack said:

Didn't the old forum software automatically lock threads that were a minth old? Can't the new software do that?

Yeah but someone else said (sorry couldn't be bothered finding out who, sorry) people would be complaining about this, why did you close x thread?

It should be 2 months, at the very minimum...

Archvile64 said:

Awwwww, but Liam...you insinuate forced homsexual sex with me anyway....^_^

Sounds like fun ;-)

Yeah, Jives a good guy and only wants to help. And he never EVER trolls... I can't even say that (bows head in shame)...

If month old threads were locked automatically you could just ask a MOD to unlock one if you've got something relevant to say.

Ling or Julian have answered your wish. Explain to your friend how it all works :)

darknation said:

The general IQ of person who get's losered is low, often retarded.

D'oh! :D

Liam the Bard said:

*points his thumb at his chest*

Thaaaaaaaaaat's me!

Now someone post something totally retarded so I can insinuate forced homosexual sex with them :D =) :) =] ^_^ :P

And you're PROUD of this??!
/me walks away, muttering curses under his breath

the_Danarchist said:

They don't have gay pride parades for nothing.

That's a whole other rant right there. But I'm not gonna go into it right now.