Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Mordeth

DoomNation Stuff

• Team Insanity has an update covering matters such as a new version of the recently-reviewed Derelict map by Phil Lesire, as well as various music suggestions from Chief. :)

Guest Anonymous User

someone fux0red up my bookmarks for april fools day.

Guest Anonymous User

heh

I'm sitting here with my pants off wondering why the hell I come to my buddy danne's apartment when I'm walking up my staircase. Yeah that's right. I didn't keep my pants on.

Guest Opulent

pantsless fools =)

Guest Xenocide

took me a while to find doomworld heh

Really creative :-) Thanks you guys for a GOOD april fools joke. Check out my page for another :-)

Guest Anonymous User

At least you guys didn't post an "exclusive" news bit saying the Ninja Doom team had gotten things together finally....maybe for a release this coming week. This prank is very safe, and sane....maybe TOO sane , knowin' yallz. ;-)

At first I thought this place had been taken over by some hacker or something.. Then I realized it's April 1st!!! What a relief!!!

... Of course, it's not the best April Fools joke I've seen, but it's better than nothing, I suppose.. :-b

Guest sponge

Gee your bored =-p

DoomNation is Doomworld and Doomworld is DoomNation!! What's up??? :D

Seriously, I didn't notice this at first. I thought the counter and the poll and the 37x* comments was the April Fools joke. But this, hey this is awesome!! My hat's off to you guys!! ;)

Guest Anonymous User

I need to lie down!

... MMMmmmm.. I hope this is gone by tomorrow. It's quite confusing, AND irritating AND, it's wearing thin..

... Now that I mention it though, they'll probably turn this into April Fools week, or April Fools month. Then I'll be really nauseated!! :(

Guest Anonymous User

my head hurts... which one is doomnation again?

Guest HellKnight

Heh. /me spanks april fools

Guest Risen

Hey, I gotta hand it to you, I didn't expect that. Something, definitely, but not that. A good, clean prank, all in good fun. How can anyone get pissed? Lighten up!

That would be a cool idea for next year. :)

The best April Fools gag this year has to be the Windows 2000 recall on BetaNews tho.