Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Linguica

Insane In The Ol' Membrane

Team Insanity has updated with a review of Marduk by Patrik Höglund. For some odd reason Chief has also been watching Star Wars Episode 1 I guess (maybe the version released in Australia didn't suck, or something).

Haha, kick arse movie. I didn't like it that much the first time... but then I saw it 3 more times at the cinemas and now 5 more on video and yeah, brilliant movie. Each time you watch it you usually notice something new as well...

Guest Anonymous User

You know, when I dislike a movie the first time, I generally don't decide that I must be missing something and proceed to brainwash myself into slack-jawed, Episode-I-appreciating oblivion by viewing said movie an additional 8 times. You should be watching Crocodile Hunter instead, Chief. "Blimey! These here crocs really hate being squeezed by their testicles, so I'll have to be really carefuly with the buggahs!"

Guest Anonymous User

The only real reason to watch Crocodile Hunter is the off-chance that he might be scissored in half by something huge and poisonous...

Guest micpp

Are you mad? Star Wars Episode 1 is great!

Heh, yeah, it would be funny to see him ripped to pieces by a 'friendly' croc. Or bitten by a snake at least...

I mean it sucked. Plain and simple; Bad storyline, bad acting, half-assed fx and one of the most mis-cast movies since the Matrix.

I'm guessing if you didn't like Episode 1 then you didn't like 4,5 and 6 either. I mean, it basically uses the same forumula but this time Lucas could do everything he wanted.

You can't look at Episode 1 in exactly the same way you would any other movie. It's like part 1 of 6.

Exactly, just a bad attempt to lay out a storyline. I actually liked 4, 5, and 6. But when they re-released 5, it was the only time I ever left the theater to go take a walk because I was so bored. But that's probably because I knew what was coming. I actually thought the effects in the first 3 were better - none of that CGI crap. And the stories were pretty good too.