Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Linguica

Glow Damn You

Afterglow has a huge update on his homepage talking about all sorts of stuff, from making new levels, to his MP3 playlist, to "new" games, to university applications, to a mystery picture, and naturally a whole lot more.

Afterglow is Canadian?!! Oh my god.. You learn something every other week, I guess.. :-b

You mean you couldn't tell by his complete lack of dedication and his continual usage of "eh" in his speech? Some people, I swear those bloody good mates. :P

So, what's all this aboot eh? You say us Canadians use the word "eh" a lot eh? Well screw you eh. And don't go thinking that dumb hoser Afterglow is representative of us eh. Btw it's Z(ed) not Z(ee), Z(ed). YOU GOT THAT?? Sorry to yell eh.

Not only that, Ontario is not Canada. No, really, it's not. Really!!

Guest Anonymous User

I don't say 'eh' much, but I have no dedication. :)

Daggah you couldn't hack being a Canadian. Logging is hard work. Eating whale blubber would give you indigestion. Drinking our beer would knock you out. And as for living in an igloo- heh you would freeze your ass off. :)

What do you know about Canada smarty pants. Why I bet you didn't even know that Brian Mulroney was the most popular and best Primeminister in Canadian history :).

Most great mappers are Canadian... Matt Dixon, Malcolm Sailor, Dan Twomey. Learn something everyday children. Now what's the mystery picture? Only three people got it so far. Keith's!

Be open. Oh and Britney Spear's new video is out. Rejoice children. Stphrz lay off the Molson, eh? And yes we can sew our flag to our backpacks. It's good to be a beaver... mmm... beaver.

I'm wondering if they show that commercial anywhere in the states? Anywayz, I was just having fun with AndrewB. BTW it's a little late to tell me to lay off the Molson..... ...hic....Actually I'm drinking a Lucky right now, but whatever :)

Guest mystican

you hoser eh! take off!

derek is the mystery picture that skin texture thing from doom?

The skin texture was the first thing to come to my mind, but I didn't guess it because it seemed too obvious. :-b

Guest mystican

nothing is too obvious for afterglow :)

Ontario is NOT Canada. However, Ontario is a part of Canada, a province. Read more books, damn you.

That's right.. Still, saying Ontario ISN'T Canada is like saying tomatoes AREN'T fruit... :-b

I thought that was a city. They have a hockey team from there or something.

Lut!: Ontario has the following sports teams: Toronto Blue Jays - Two time World Series winners! (Ha!) Toronto Raptors (Basketball) Toronto Maple Leafs (Hockey) Ottawa Sentators (Hockey) Also Ontario has a couple of CFL teams, I think, but that's not important because CFL sucks :)

Speaking of Blue Jays, is that Tony Batista MVP material, or what?? ... 5 HR already, tied for the AL lead.. It's hard to believe Carlos still has none.. :[

Where were we? Oh yeah.. A live rat smells like cheese. :-b

Lut, Ontario is a province of Canada. CFL and NFL are both crap. Watch/play the real 'football'. :) Tony Batista will be dry by the All Star break just as he went to crap closing off last year. Carlos and Cruz Jr. are too busy swinging at flies. I wonder who'll lead the league in strikeouts this year.

Jeeezzeth.. They're paying 8M for Carols' contract this year. He's just got off to a slow start, much like many other players this year. They have three players worth 40+ homers this year, a questionable rotation, and a killer bullpen.. Not to mention a great defense. Tony B. dried up by summer?? PPpppfffhhh.. No way. :-b