Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Mordeth

Mailbag

Steve Noonan updated his site with all sorts of stuff, including word of a new SP Doom add-on utilising the Gothic DM texture set. He could also use some feedback to his UltraFE front-end, supporting every known / future Doom add-on / TC / port. Go give it a looksie!

The Deimos Incident project is apparantly still going strong. The site has a large update but unfortunately I can't reach its URL. However, you probably can so check this one out.

The Last Day On Earth site has been updated with a progress chart. It looks like they're close to releasing the first episode of this project.

I can't reach it either, so I probably can't go check this one out.

Guest Wyvern

The site SHOULD be back up. Had a little issue with my NIC earlier but all should be fine. Try 'er again. :)

Just entirely out of curiousity, does anyone here even care about the progress of Last Day On Earth?
Just wondering.

I do. Looking around the site, seems you could use help in the Level and Music departments. But especially that music - WTF???

Guest Daggah

Try that when you're on freaking shared-access public computers...I can't save one text file on ALL of them for every flame I post here.

Guest Anonymous User

If that's so, why don't you not post any flames? Then you don't have to worry about saving them.