Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Linguica

Doom Milennium CD

Despite not having been released yet, that hasn't stopped Jamie Robertson, one of the musicians for the soon-to-be-released megawad Doom Millennium, from putting up a webpage dedicated to a CD version of his songs for the project. According to the page, "The CD has over an hour of Pure Synthetic Rock, Techno, Dance, Atmospheric plus other types of music for you to play along side the game instead of the midi versions." Also, "another CD by Janek Szulew is planned for release soon." Naturally I would wait until the WAD is actually released before deciding if it's worth it, but take a look anyway.

There are 3 MP3s from the CD up, you can check them out here for a preview; http://www.bgcsoft.f9.co.uk/musician/ Just pick "Music Downloads" on the left menu.

No :P

I suppose I should put a little reminder note that you have to use HTML for breaks... bah, not right now.

Guest Anonymous User

Hahah! I just downloaded the MP3s to listen to them and one of them ("Creep," I think) sounded extremely familiar... I realized that I must have downloaded it sometime before today and it somehow got into my Winamp playlist, where I wasn't quite sure what it was, but I thought it just sounded cool.

So Jamie... you can count me as a fan of your work already :)

Yeah, being in on the project I've heard all the stuff - those MP3s are just a very small sampling, trust me on that. Stuff like Gothics of Doom and Hell's Little Rock Band completely blow those away. (And I've only heard the MIDI versions so far.)

Guest Anonymous User

you have to type
to do a linebreak

Guest David_A

Obviously we can't directly type it since it wouldn't show up

Guest Xenocide

It would be a < then P then > <P> or a < then BR then > <BR> no spaces in between

Okay, here's the first paragraph. [br]
Here would be the second paragraph with one break! [br] [br]

Now, you see that with two breaks, this is seperated by two lines! So, if you go [br] [br] [br]...

That's three lines! Yeah, yeah okay.. All you have to do now is replace the []'s with <>'s and you're in business!

I now know how

to do paragraph breaks

in HTML! I think I'll use this skill to take over the world
Heh :)

Guest Anonymous User

e l i t e

Guest Anonymous User

Does
this
work?
-Captain Napalm