Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Linguica

New in /newstuff

Look over to the sidebar. Below the #doomroom stuff. See that? It shows the last 8 or 10 files in CDROM.COM Colin Phipps for providing the script. Good idea? Bad idea? No idea? Post comments.

Guest Fanatic

I dig it.

Guest Mattrim.

Great idea.

Guest Anonymous User

Great idea! I love it!

Guest Adam209

cool thing best idea... nuff said

It took me long enough to get round to writing it. I'll probably do another script to automatically offer a list of mirrors rather than link straight to cdrom.com. Hopefully this will bring more attention to things in newstuff/; in the last couple of years free web space has become so easy that it's easy to forget about projects that don't have a website to fanfare their arrival.

Absolutely great idea. I can't overemphasize how great an idea it is!! Absolutely great! A breath of fresh air! It's a great way for new files to get downloaded and recognized quicker. Not to mention an easy way for us for see what's new!! Great, great, GREAT!! ;D

P.S. Afterglow's just jealous because he didn't think of the idea first. :-b

Would be even more useful with a (very quick) review. I know that is unrealistic to ask for but I'm saying it neway. --Aardappel

Guest KT Slayer

Well i like it,
if i like it, you know its a good idea! ;p

-D.Allen
§anGuinEou§ - It Will 0wn you!

Guest Anonymous User

On a side note, anybody see that story from Kansas where a father was ticketed for playing Barney music for his kid too loud?

Hehe, well he hung up a "Barney martyr" off a tree limb in front of his home. Ba, you had to see it... :-P

Guest Xenocide

What will happen to /newstuff chronicles. Heh, now that sure died eh?

I think it's a pretty good idea...a lot more convenient than running to cdrom.com then back to doomworld, anyway...

Guest Anonymous User

you rock. very nice scripting my friend.

Guest cocoon

Truely great, but why does it come up like this: zip, txt, txt, zip, txt, zip, zip, txt ? Shouldn't it be txt, zip, txt, zip, etc?

Guest Captain Napalm

Very good idea! That way doomworld is my one stop source for everything Doom (Sorry Doomnation, you good too!) :)

Guest Anonymous User

Excelente idea. Keep it that way.

It's in reverse date order. Currently it doesn't try to pair the .zip with the .txt or anything. We did consider it, but it's simpler as it is.

Guest pagb666

That idea owns!!

Guest the_doom_guy

I really don't know what da fuck is going on in this fucking world, but the fuck is great. Fuck every girl in this world an you will be Mr. Fucking P.S Great scripting.

Guest nitro

Excellent idea! Finally something useful on DW... hehe :)

Guest giltygear

it's about freakin' time someone did something like this

Guest Cakehead

Nice job.