Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Mordeth

TFC Dead

Adam Garthwaite sent word that he has abandoned his TFC project because of lack of manpower. Instead he will focus on posting his graphics patches and levels at his site (you can find a new one there already).

Adam Garthwaite sent word that he has abandoned his TFC project because of lack of manpower. Instead he will focus on posting his graphics patches and levels at his site (you can find a new one there already).

Guest Anonymous User

-

Guest Anonymous User

-

Guest Stormfox

well, that just sux. do any of you guys keep track of how many peeps have tried to make TF for doom? ARGH. i was really looking forward to that. I even tried to make one, once a long long time ago... with dehacked and wintex... i had 4 or five classes. it was cool..... *snaps out of it* well! is anybody out there actually gonna succeed? *back into trance* .... it had flamethrower that kept burning and kept hurting,.... oh man did it hurt..... *drool*

Guest Stormfox

well, that just sux. do any of you guys keep track of how many peeps have tried to make TF for doom? ARGH. i was really looking forward to that. I even tried to make one, once a long long time ago... with dehacked and wintex... i had 4 or five classes. it was cool..... *snaps out of it* well! is anybody out there actually gonna succeed? *back into trance* .... it had flamethrower that kept burning and kept hurting,.... oh man did it hurt..... *drool*