Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
covaro

DDM Is Here??

Well, almost. And I must say, interesting concept. Let's just say that Skulltag is almost here. Not my words mind you, but still I am interested to see what appears. From what it looks like over at the Skulltag page, this could be the most groundbreaking mod in a while. But, well, I leave that up to your opinions...

Sounds really cool! But about that DDM stuff: what can we expect? Raising a wall somewhere in the level and therefore lower one at another place? When it is that I've thought if it before, and I guess it's *really* cool.

Guest Risen

...then it wouldn't be something incredibly new and different, now would it? Even if it is my system, I'm going to leave what gets said about it up to brad, because it's being released in his project. But trust me, it's much, much more...

Environmental effects? Architecture changing, and thus altering walkthrough? Weapons chaging location?

I'm not going to disclose too much, but yeah, you guys are on the right track. Things really get interesting and fun when the level actually changes while you play it.

BTW, what do you guys think of those screenshots? Especially the ones with the grenade launcher?

Nice. Will the specs for the new items (numbers in editors) and stuff be released when ST comes out?

Yeah. I've got config files for most of the various editors out there (ZETH, DCK, etc.) that include all the new ST items, which I'll release when ST gets released. I could release them now, but it wouldn't do much good :)

Guest Caleb

raising a wall here? lowering a wall there? sounds like a particular room in a blood 1 map. anti-aliasing sucks right?

Guest Risen

Your field of view is set way too narrow, my friend.

Guest FyrestormX

Risen sent me the beta of the ddm, and i must say it just rocks. thats all. r0x. heh. wait and see people, it's a new style...

Guest Anonymous User

Like...what is it? Scripting? A new approach to something? What? I mean it's cool and all that you're doing something new but with descriptions as vague as "It will change the way you look at gameplay" and "I designed it" (heh), all you get out of me is a great big :-|.