Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Mordeth

ZDoom Blurp

There's a small update at the ZDoom site with word that version 1.23 of this Win32 source port is still not done. Apparantly Randy has been wasting his time with Anime movies :) There's also a link to the current beta that was previously linked way over at the ZDoom forums a month earlier.

Guest Anonymous User

Can we stop calling it a Win32 port now?? The Linux port has been out for ages, in fact, the ZDoom Linux port is the only reason I still play doom. Thanks. Izaak <nintsu@lewp.net>

Guest Stormfox

anime's not a waste of time....

Guest Anonymous User

I like it, tis coolness

Guest Wyvern

I love anime, especially NGE and FY. At least Randy's got good taste in anime. :)

Guest Wyvern

The version he's working on currently (1.23) IS the Win32 port of ZDooM, not the Linux port. Stop being all Linux-happy and just take what these guys report as truth, or something.

So nyah. :p

zDoom cannot be classified solely as a Win32 port any longer. It has or had a DOS version and a linux version. The usage of words in the news entry would seem to indicate that it's solely a Win32 port: "version 1.23 of this Win32 source port", but it's not.

Guest Anonymous User

The first sentence on zdoom.notgod.com is: "ZDoom is an enhanced port of the official DOOM source code to Win32." Since the author calls it Win32-Port, we should do so, too (I guess)