Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
covaro

Teach Me Master Yoda

Rick Clark amazing machine of all things great and powerful, has written another tutorial on using DeepSea for ZDoom stuffage. Hopefully that doesn't require me to go swimming, I hate it when you start getting all wrinkly and stuff. =D

Guest Xenocide

So is deepsea any good? im too lazy to check it out.

I went swimming for the first time last night.. I got all wrinkly, and that wasn't a problem.. My hair is all over the place when I got up this morning, so.. *Ahem*...

Why do you keep asking that?! Of course it's good! It's great!! :-b

A lot of people I know complain about its interface, but I found that it just takes some getting used to. I find it more than helpful.

Guest Anonymous User

I like Doom editing, but I don't know if it's worth $30 to me. Cool editor, though.

Xen - if you're too lazy to check it out you won't be able to use it. It's one of those editors they could offer a year-long class for. If you can't sit down with a program like Frontpage Express and design a website like DoomWorld your first try then you should stay away from deep. Or a better example would be to do a professional blueprint with AutoCAD maybe.

Guest cocoon

The first trime I tried it out I wanted to load an external wad (pwad) and what happend? Well, you can say that deepsea totally froze up. Weird bug... I sure want to check out some maps before I try editing with it, but it won't let me (well, I never tried a 2nd time)

<sarcasm> Sure, DeePsea isn't that good. It froze the first and only time you tried to use it. Real good case you have going there! </sarcasm> :D

Guest IcarusWing

I also do my page with notepad, and it's much easier than any editor I've seen yet. The only editor that's of any use is 1st Page 2000, because that takes care of Java and DHTML (advanced HTML) that I haven't got the hang of yet.

I`m using 1st Page 2000, too. It`s really nice with tag coloring, preview and all that stuff. And it`s free!