Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
covaro

ZDoom Compatible

TCount is now ZDoom Wad compatible. Thanks to the work of Andrew Francis, we have a working (although still alpha) version that will work with a ZDoom wad. You can get the full shimmy on what it can and can't do over at this lil' page. It is built right off the original TCount source, so it works on the same premises as the original.

Guest Rick Clark

Tarin, of DoomHQ, also built a version which you can get here: http://www.doomhq.com/tarin/download/zcount.zip Rick

Tarin went and did a complete rewrite... ouch! Can't try it since I'm at uni, but from a look at it I'd say grab this one over mine - it's 32 bit and autodetects ZDoom/Doom.

Guest Rick Clark

I updated the dats for both programs to include the ZDoom specific stuff like Stealth monsters, etc. You can grab them on my maps page. Good work guys. Rick

Does anybody of you know where to get monster hitpoints and all that stuff for Heretic and Hexen?

Once again, I can't check (still at uni :), but I'd suggest the Heretic/Hexen source code - info.h in particular, which contains the definitions of all the things. Since ZDoom has support for all three games, it's source is probably the first place to check. It *should* (crossing fingers) just be a matter of parsing the file, or writing a C wrapper at access in the info in the header file, to obtain all the info (it would probably need scaling to fit to the current tcount3x.dat values, which are based on the Doom Specs)

I've put up version 1.1 of my program on my page (now also linked on the downloads page). Ricks new data file is already included. Now the /l command line switch is also there.